You're apparently not allowed to criticize the US. in this section?

Politics topics being marked as stickies. The forum is flooding about the presidential elections. Why in earth and heaven are all the topics about Blizzard blocking WoW in Iran closed? I couldn't find them breaking a single forum guide line, yet they closed for ridiculous reasons.

You guys are bashing Iran all the time, because of 'nuclear weapons that can not be proven to exist'. Shouldn't all the topics about this issue be closed also? I see many open topics about the nuclear-weapons being active and allowed.

You're just a bunch of racists that don't approve anything else than what is decided inside your country.

10+ Year Old Account
    You seem like you need a nap.
    And eight, eight, I forget what eight was for

I fail to see how enforcing the rules makes the mods racist.

There are like 5 ongoing threads solely based on criticizing the US right now.
    Last edited by haxartus; 2012-08-29 at 07:51 PM.

Deleted
    Don't worry Hirv3s, I experienced the same thing from one/some of the mods in a soccer/football discussion thread and why it hadn't taken on in America. My opinions were viewed as 'wrong' I assume due to the infraction of expressing an opinion lol. That of which I found a Youtube video of an American saying exactly what I had said in my post, funny eh?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Because nation threads, especially when it's about the US, usually end up in flame wars.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Quote Originally Posted by S Blieft View Post
    You seem like you need a nap.
    Exactly. You guys don't have anything real to say but to offense the posters.

And then the thread gets closed for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hirv3s View Post
    Exactly. You guys don't have anything real to say but to offense the posters.

And then the thread gets closed for this.
    the thread got closed because people jumped out the window on full retard. but believe what you like

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know. But the US gets a lot of criticism on this platform, and unless a person gets a deserved ban, there's no closing of topics.
    Besides, even as critical to the USA as it could get, I couldn't see a relation..... What has criticism against Blizzard to do with the country itself, other than being a company that happens to have it's headquarters in the USA?

Enlighten me... But don't give me a conspiracy theory. Not buying it.

Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    the thread got closed because people jumped out the window on full retard. but believe what you like
    So why don't the posts get edited and users infractioned, but the whole thread closed? As they do in most of the other situations.

10+ Year Old Account
    The first thread was here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...highlight=iran
    The second: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...highlight=iran
    The third: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...highlight=iran
    The fourth: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...highlight=iran

All closed, all for the same reasons. if you have any issues with moderation, feel free to PM Sunshine or Boubouille, but do not make threads about it, and surely do not insult them, as that is kind of counter-productive to your argument.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2012-08-29 at 08:04 PM.