Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Best unitframes addon for 5.0.4?

As far as I can remember I used x-pearl, until it wasn't supported and... died in oblivion. Then I found Shadowed Unitframes, and then Stuf Unit Frames. I've been alternating between the 2, cuz none gives all I need, or at least I got difficulty configuring the "plates" correctly. Now that x-pearl is back (but still borked), I'm again trying to figure out which one is the best.

The one thing I liked about x-pearl in the first place was the pourcentages of health remaining on the target. It's no laughing matter, either SUF or STUF I was never able to configure to see the %!!

Any advice? (except trying to make fun of me, of course... )

Pit Bull 4

Im still using X-Perl , it was just updated for 5.0.4

Quote Originally Posted by fxtech View Post
    Im still using X-Perl , it was just updated for 5.0.4
    With x-perl, I don't use the party frame (I use vuhdo for party/raid) YET it shows the blizzard default party frame somehow. That's why I'm saying it's borked. (and yes I got the very latest version)

Shadowed Unit Frames.

IceHUD is pretty nice. Also works for 5.04
    I configure it as a "unitframe" with horizontal bars. Customization is fairly easy.

There are other mods aside from IceHUD? Why?
    "Once you stop caring what an arrogant, ignorant, idiotic little twat somewhere half-way across the world in a mouldy little basement with his mother yelling down at him to get off his arse and get a job is saying on the internet, you will find an immense calm overcome you. Suddenly the world will seem a brighter place and your mood will improve immediately."

10+ Year Old Account
    I've tried a bunch, SUF is my favourite and what I'm sticking with until it either breaks or something amazing comes along.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Deleted
    Sorry to hi-jack this thread but how do you get SUF to show enemy class colours(Target)? currently they are all red.

Tukui or ElvUI.

http://www.tukui.org/screenshots.php

I should probably point out that these are full UI replacements and not just unit frame addons. I used to use things like SUF, Bagnon, Grid and such, but these UI replacements gave me everything I need and more.
    Last edited by TheOne; 2012-08-30 at 10:22 AM.
    A true Patriot fights for their country, not for their government.

In Stuf, set one of the text fields to "[perchp]%" and place it where you want. Hopefully Stuf updates soon.

personally I prefer SimpleUnitFrames

Quote Originally Posted by DiGG View Post
    The one thing I liked about x-pearl in the first place was the pourcentages of health remaining on the target. It's no laughing matter, either SUF or STUF I was never able to configure to see the %!!

Any advice? (except trying to make fun of me, of course... )
    To get percentages in SuF:
    /suf
    Unit configuration => Target (or whatever modules you want) => Text/Tags => Health bar => Left or Right text (whichever you want) => customize the string as you please, using the checkboxes below for help.

Sorry to hi-jack this thread but how do you get SUF to show enemy class colours(Target)? currently they are all red.
    /suf
    Unit configuration => Target (or whatever modules you want) => Bars => Color health by (select class) and check the settings for Color by reaction on (list) and Color on aggro.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shadowed Unit Frame ftw

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSoul View Post
    In Stuf, set one of the text fields to "[perchp]%" and place it where you want. Hopefully Stuf updates soon.
    Speaking of which, anyone knows whether Stuf will be updated for MOP?
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

There was a one liner from the author a few months back saying he'd update for MoP but I haven't heard anything since. Could be RL issues, who knows.

I use Shadowed Unit Frames (SUF).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smc522 View Post
    I use Shadowed Unit Frames (SUF).
    They finally updated it? O_o
    I abandoned it in LK because it was outdated and switched to StUF
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Quote Originally Posted by Tomana View Post
    They finally updated it? O_o
    I abandoned it in LK because it was outdated and switched to StUF
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...nitFrames.html