Asus G53 Issues & Suggestions

Dear all,

I am currently playing GW2 on my Asus G53, the exact spec is:

Intel Core i5 - 2410M (2.3 GHz) Processor
    8GB DDR3 1333 MHz SDRAM
    1TB 5200RPM Hard Drive
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M
    Windows 7 (64bit)

I have installed new Nvidia drivers (306.02) and the game runs much better than before. I am getting 30 to 60 fps with Vsync on on medium to high settings (shadows off, reflections off).
    The problem is that when you move a camera fps tends to dip to 30's or even lower sometimes which makes the whole gaming experience way too roller coaster-like.
    So do you think the main issue for me is my laptop and it's specs or early stage of optimization for the game itself?

I can not upgrade my system as it is a laptop, I already extended my RAM, but that is pretty much it. If the problem is my laptop I'll sell it and get something better, a tower perhaps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickn View Post
    Dear all,

I am currently playing GW2 on my Asus G53, the exact spec is:

Intel Core i5 - 2410M (2.3 GHz) Processor
    8GB DDR3 1333 MHz SDRAM
    1TB 5200RPM Hard Drive
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M
    Windows 7 (64bit)

I have installed new Nvidia drivers (306.02) and the game runs much better than before. I am getting 30 to 60 fps with Vsync on on medium to high settings (shadows off, reflections off).
    The problem is that when you move a camera fps tends to dip to 30's or even lower sometimes which makes the whole gaming experience way too roller coaster-like.
    So do you think the main issue for me is my laptop and it's specs or early stage of optimization for the game itself?

I can not upgrade my system as it is a laptop, I already extended my RAM, but that is pretty much it. If the problem is my laptop I'll sell it and get something better, a tower perhaps.
    I think if you cant sell and upgrade to a desktop pc, upgrading your cpu and ram should in the help you a bit.