Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ...
26
34
35
36
37
LastLast
  1. #701
    Thx for the reply

    As you said, it's not that obvious

  2. #702
    Quote Originally Posted by nightfalls View Post
    That is still wrong.
    We'll see how it works out.

  3. #703
    Herald of the Titans Sunnydee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Lamp?
    Posts
    2,556
    what stats order should i go around 555 for heroics (altruns)?
    should i force the 7k haste cap while gemming artful in red or just go ham on mastery in every slot unless bonus is 180 int?
    got LG cloak and meta and during normal mode i solohealed some fights, 2man healed rest with roughly 12.5k spirit, not sure if enough for heroics

  4. #704
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    what stats order should i go around 555 for heroics (altruns)?
    should i force the 7k haste cap while gemming artful in red or just go ham on mastery in every slot unless bonus is 180 int?
    got LG cloak and meta and during normal mode i solohealed some fights, 2man healed rest with roughly 12.5k spirit, not sure if enough for heroics
    Assuming you're talking EF, its generally your best bet to go all out Mastery with a big chunk of Spirit to back you up, Haste isn't really that important unless you have a particular preference for 7.1k.

  5. #705
    Herald of the Titans Sunnydee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Lamp?
    Posts
    2,556
    Quote Originally Posted by Xs View Post
    Assuming you're talking EF, its generally your best bet to go all out Mastery with a big chunk of Spirit to back you up, Haste isn't really that important unless you have a particular preference for 7.1k.

    so try and sit around the 25% BP then full out mastery and leave all spirit on my gear alone (15k w/o any gems), and about say example tier shoulders. its basically 320 + mastery vs 280 intellect when it comes to 2x artful+ bonus vs double fractured. i assume it would be worth ignoring socket bonus then?

  6. #706
    It's all about how mastery preform if you are 10man raider u can gem for 2X artful if you want but if you are 25man raider then gem for 2 mastery gems.

  7. #707
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    so try and sit around the 25% BP then full out mastery and leave all spirit on my gear alone (15k w/o any gems), and about say example tier shoulders. its basically 320 + mastery vs 280 intellect when it comes to 2x artful+ bonus vs double fractured. i assume it would be worth ignoring socket bonus then?
    Exactly as Megaoweno says, for 10 man you put a decent amount of value on Int (such that you'll get basically all bonuses), where as in 25 man the value of spell power is diminished versus more bubbling.

  8. #708
    Hi guys,
    could u be so kind an lend me a hand on my holy pal? I just came back to WoW a couple of weeks ago and did a lot of tanking in 10-SoO, but my raid now needs a holy to get past garrosh (nhc, unfortunately), so I respecced to holy and tried healing a bit in flex and some nhc encounters, did quite well so far i think, but still i´m not really happy about my output. i´m EF-ing a lot and try to make extensive use of my group heals (had some bosses, where I used DL not even once...).
    here´s the armory link 4 my char: eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/rajaxx/Nussi/simple
    i´d be deeply gratefull 4 some tips
    sry about my english...

  9. #709
    Quote Originally Posted by nussi View Post
    Hi guys,
    could u be so kind an lend me a hand on my holy pal? I just came back to WoW a couple of weeks ago and did a lot of tanking in 10-SoO, but my raid now needs a holy to get past garrosh (nhc, unfortunately), so I respecced to holy and tried healing a bit in flex and some nhc encounters, did quite well so far i think, but still i´m not really happy about my output. i´m EF-ing a lot and try to make extensive use of my group heals (had some bosses, where I used DL not even once...).
    here´s the armory link 4 my char: eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/rajaxx/Nussi/simple
    i´d be deeply gratefull 4 some tips
    sry about my english...
    Not much to say about your armory, you should probably drop the Spirit gems for Mastery gems unless you're really having a problem with mana, but we can't really tell you much without logs.

    If you can get hold of logs, I'd suggest reposting this in the Fix my Heals thread, as you'll get a better response there.

  10. #710
    Quote Originally Posted by Xs View Post
    Not much to say about your armory, you should probably drop the Spirit gems for Mastery gems unless you're really having a problem with mana, but we can't really tell you much without logs.

    If you can get hold of logs, I'd suggest reposting this in the thread, as you'll get a better response there.

    Thx.
    I´m gonna log my next raid an repost in the correct thread, sry about using this one.

  11. #711
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    398
    Are paladins complete shit in 10hc compared to druids/disc priests?

  12. #712
    Quote Originally Posted by Karjis View Post
    Are paladins complete shit in 10hc compared to druids/disc priests?
    No, they complement some other healers quite nicely. Holy Pal+Holy Pri works quite nicely for instance, and Holy Pal+Druid isn't terrible, although has a bit of a HoT clash. basically anyone that has the capability to let them be a Disc Priest as much as possible, and not force an EF for the WoG component too much.

  13. #713
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    398
    Quote Originally Posted by Xs View Post
    No, they complement some other healers quite nicely. Holy Pal+Holy Pri works quite nicely for instance, and Holy Pal+Druid isn't terrible, although has a bit of a HoT clash. basically anyone that has the capability to let them be a Disc Priest as much as possible, and not force an EF for the WoG component too much.
    Should ilvl 580 holy pala heal 100k hps on Thok HC? Should that pala also lose in HPS to RDruid with 566 ilvl in IJ HC. Both 10man?

    http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...YR8vz#fight=13

    Could you check what he is doing wrong/right? I can post more logs from our raids.

    http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...9kMNHV#fight=5

  14. #714
    Quote Originally Posted by Karjis View Post
    Should ilvl 580 holy pala heal 100k hps on Thok HC? Should that pala also lose in HPS to RDruid with 566 ilvl in IJ HC. Both 10man?

    http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...YR8vz#fight=13

    Could you check what he is doing wrong/right? I can post more logs from our raids.

    http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...9kMNHV#fight=5
    Low (Near 0) cooldown usage on both the logs linked, if you want to post a few logs and get some real help though, post a few in the Fix my Heals thread, and we'll do our best to help figure out whats up with him (along with the armories of both healers involved in what ever logs, to simplify things)

  15. #715
    Hi All!

    We are at Siegecrafter 10HC (again, after we had success on the Paragons) and with better gear we had some tries going solo heal (holy paladin, ofc). It was not that stressfull -- at least not like I have imagined before. Currently I am sitting with +5 tick EF, but on this fight it overheals ~70%. Based on this I thought that it would be better to have more mastery instead of the 5th tick, but my gear allows only +0.6% more of it. I was wondering would not it be more efficent if I go back to +4 EF tick and reforge the surplus into crit and/or spirit. Actually I feel that spirit would make more sense, as spamming HR has a little more synergy with it.

    If you have any experience regarding this issue or the fight itself, please, feel free to share. Thanks in advance!

    (I've been searching the forum for a (more) suitable place for my question, but think this is the most a relevant one.)

  16. #716
    If you're not able to spam HR for every filler, then I'd push for a little more Spirit. Really depends on your raid group and how you feel mana wise though.

  17. #717
    We had another go yesterday. Actually I do not think/feel that mana is an issue right now. Movement is a pain in the ass for us currently and we usually wipe due to electromagnet (during or soon after). We have tried different methods to ease my burden. I know that we have to solve this somehow, but it looks like I can not do anything with it than - I mean stat-wise.

    Our setup is a bit limited and clunky at the moment:
    - tanks: warrior and paladin
    - melee: dk, rogue, paladin and warrior
    - ranged: 2 eshamans, warlock
    - heal: paladin

    We did not have crit, but today we gonna have hopefully a hunter sub.

  18. #718
    Not a lot of variety, but you should be able to triple DA + DP + maybe triple LH if you really need it, /w the rogue/DK stuff in melee too, just make sure everyone is doing their bit with healthstones and their utility heals during that phase and you should be good. Don't think that changing to the Crit is really going to change it though, you might get some lucky RNG that wins the fight, but without it you're just asking for more from RNGesus anyway.
    Last edited by Xs; 2014-09-11 at 08:12 AM.

  19. #719
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Utrecht, Holland
    Posts
    331
    Quote Originally Posted by Colwynius View Post
    We had another go yesterday. Actually I do not think/feel that mana is an issue right now. Movement is a pain in the ass for us currently and we usually wipe due to electromagnet (during or soon after). We have tried different methods to ease my burden. I know that we have to solve this somehow, but it looks like I can not do anything with it than - I mean stat-wise.

    Our setup is a bit limited and clunky at the moment:
    - tanks: warrior and paladin
    - melee: dk, rogue, paladin and warrior
    - ranged: 2 eshamans, warlock
    - heal: paladin

    We did not have crit, but today we gonna have hopefully a hunter sub.
    I usually find the magnet + laser and magnet + mines combo(If youre doing mines) to be the most critical parts of the ifight Will depend alot on where youre positioning the boss as to what to advice and where to move, but I personally found that those 2 phases are critical, but with the heavy melee raid you have, as Xs' said, go LH and plunk it down. Those are also the critical times to use HA for me, since youre not going to be in range all the time,, and the ticks will overheal much less. Without logs I can't say too much though.

  20. #720
    On one hand I am not sure that I am allowed to post links, but I will try to solve this somehow: warcraftlogs.com /reports/ WRN4yqGrbcBnpH71
    On the other hand, this is not the "Fix my heal" topic, I know, but maybe you guys can point out some of my mistakes (besides sometimes I move like a headless chicken).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •