Conscript the Dead Ships (Personal Story)

I was doing my personal questline, and I stumbled upon a seemingly unpassable obstacle.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2lt4k9e.jpg (before you say anything, you can't use that broken mast in front of me to jump)

This is the final ship in the picture, the other 3 ships were connected by planks so you could walk between them. This ship, however, doesn't have them. Initially I thought this was a puzzle, but I have found absolutely no way to get into that ship.

If you try to swim, you will get teleported back to the ship immediately. I checked all the ships thoroughly and there was nothing that could help me get there, I talked to all the NPCs that were accompanying me, I tried jumping, everything. If I'm meant to use my class abilities like blink, teleport, well shit, my class doesn't have any.

I mean what the fuck? If this is bugged / broken, how could they have overlooked this? It's impossible to do this quest now. This wouldn't be a surprise, because an another quest was bugged so that it was nigh-impossible to do (Battle of Fort Trinity, indefinitely spawning harpies that won't let your soldiers advance, meaning that you have to solo the undead army yourself).

Anyone else discovered the same? If you have done it, please tell me how.
    Last edited by Divinism; 2012-08-29 at 08:46 PM.