Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pedjaland View Post
    Ok, im stuck, trying to make tracker for new trinket i got, its LFR Fusion-Fire Core, it procs Tenacious, but wowhead have it as some 5000 str spell id, and its not correct, i need 9137 one, anyone knows correct spell id?
    return IconICD(148899, 85, 0, 1, 0.3)

This should do the trick.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I know this may be irrelevant but the Fusion trinket is horrible. I'm not making fun of it/you/anything but rather trying to help. If you aren't familiar with SimulationCraft and importing trinket strings then check out askmrrobot for a somewhat simple list and just look at relative and absolute values. The blue trinket from Scholomance heroic is almost better, and the 476 darkmoon card un-upgraded is better. The proc on fusion is near non existant, and the 85 second wait isn't worth it. The trinket is literally nothing but a strength proc, and no where near what the one from cataclysm was.

<3

Armory : Fear@Cho'Gall UI Screen : Elv UI Wow Progress : Vindictive
    Cpu : Intel I7-2600k Mem : 16gb Corsair Vengeance Psu : Corsair HX1050 Gfx : EVGA GTX 770

@Ostwind tried that spell/item id not detecting proc from LFR one...
    @Fear Ye i know its shit, just wanted to have it in my clclinfo db, for just in case scenario
    Armory links: Paladin Death Knight

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a head's up- the first page of this entire thread will not load.

Anyone got import for new tier set bonuses?

10+ Year Old Account
    Really offtopic: That is not PHP, it's Lua.

anyone have a script for spark? i cant seem to find the id for it.

also, one for T3 would be great, as well (thoks tail tip)

I posted few pages back full code for spark with stacks and proc duration showing, about thok, trick is to use spell id that has 0 in the end not 1 or 2 (cant post you code for it my acc is inactive)
    Armory links: Paladin Death Knight

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    1.) Thok Normal -> return IconICD(146250, 115, 0, 1, 0.5)
    2.) Evil Eye of Galkaras Normal -> return IconICD(146245, 55, 0, 1, 0.5)
    3.) Spark of Zandalar *All Versions* ->
    local visible, texture, start, duration, enable, reversed, count = IconAura("HELPFUL|PLAYER", "player", "Zandalari Warrior")
    if not visible then
    visible, texture, start, duration, enable, reversed, count = IconAura("HELPFUL|PLAYER", "player", "Spark of Zandalar")
    if not visible then return IconSpell("Zandalari Warrior") end
    return visible, texture, start, duration, enable, reversed, count
    end
    return visible, texture, start, duration, enable, reversed, count

** If you see the 0.5 at the end of my code strings thats just how visible it is. Can make it .1 for almost not seen or 1 for solid
    Last edited by fears; 2014-01-15 at 11:06 PM.

Armory : Fear@Cho'Gall UI Screen : Elv UI Wow Progress : Vindictive
    Cpu : Intel I7-2600k Mem : 16gb Corsair Vengeance Psu : Corsair HX1050 Gfx : EVGA GTX 770

Deleted
    A little off topic, been a ret for a long time now but recently rolled a balance druid for a change of pace and trying to create something similar to my clcinfo setup that I use for my main.

What I want to do is show an icon for a spell when it is off cooldown, but hide it should there be a certain buff up.

For example, if Starsurge comes off cooldown I want the icon to show prominently, however, if solar eclipse is active do not show it as it is a DPS loss.

sounds like a simple if/else if but not sure how to do it and any help at all would be great.

- - - Updated - - -

Apologies, total necro...

did a search for clcinfo and didn't check the date thoroughly.

Don't want to bump this but I couldn't find it anywhere else.

I'm using a Ret Template right now, is it possible to have the same template copied for a prot spec? If so, how would I go about copying the same things over to the Prot Template from the Ret one.

Deleted
    Hey
    This is correct, what do you think ?

es eds5_fv eds_4s tv5 how exo eds_fv_aw_exec tv_aw_exec cs j eds_fv tv_dp tv4 exo tv3

Thx