Sorry for this stupid question (email verify)

''If you're having trouble verifying your email address, you can play without verifying your email address by clicking "Play" on the Guild Wars 2 Launcher if you already downloaded the client. We're working to fix email verification, and you can verify your address once we do.''

So that means that no one is able to verify their email address at the moment, am I correct? I'm not the only one with this problem right?

Correct, I can't verify mine either

Quote Originally Posted by WALSRU View Post
    Correct, I can't verify mine either
    Direct to the point. Thank you very much, good sir ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    I Recently got some kind of email saying i had requested password reset. Anyone else get one?

Quote Originally Posted by Kouki View Post
    I Recently got some kind of email saying i had requested password reset. Anyone else get one?
    I didn't, but there is a thread about that

10+ Year Old Account
    lost somewhere in the corn fields of middle America
    There scam emails everyone has been getting them. I got two today. Anet said to be sure not to click the link, ignore the email and delete it. They are investigating the issue. That said I did change the email associated with my account and password. Be sure to manually type in the address though and not follow some phony link.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vexies View Post
    There scam emails everyone has been getting them. I got two today. Anet said to be sure not to click the link, ignore the email and delete it. They are investigating the issue. That said I did change the email associated with my account and password. Be sure to manually type in the address though and not follow some phony link.
    I know that i never clicked on any emails links ever, however there are some things bugging me.

The password reset service on the real site is down. so you cant even change your email or password.

How did they get my email in the first place?

And its been a pattern now that on launch day for a game to get hacked into its main database. R.I.P sony.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have not received any scam emails about password reset, according to comments on facebook and such there seems to be a theme of it being people with either GW1 accounts and who signed up to the NCSoft Wiki.. /shrug