EU world help needed

Hi all

I am sick of being in the overflow area. So my question what is the best EU English speaking server where the queues are not a joke and is fun to play

Deleted
    Mate, all servers will be on overflow atm. I'm on Blacktide and can vouch that overflow only lasts ~5mins, but it is there each and every time. Honestly though, I quite enjoy it, you get to see different events, get a bit of trade chat banter into the mix. Just wait a few weeks and overflow shouldn't be a huge issue

If you still do want a recommendation though, Blacktide is currently stomping WvW
    Last edited by mmoce84939a4e2; 2012-08-29 at 10:44 PM.

Blacktide is full of russians

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm in Gunnar's Hold and I'm not in the overflow server too often. We're not doing all that well in WvWvW, though, if that's important.
    Resurrected Holy Priest

Deleted
    Overflow also depends on zone. The less peeps in a zone, the less time you'll spend in its overflow - you might not even see it at all.

Deleted
    I'm on Ruins of Surmia. It has medium population now. We have some good WvW guilds and at least last time I checked we were doing ok against some huge server. Only place I have been on overflow was Queensdale.

I also like the fact that because there aren't 3 people per mob on every area, champions, etc hard mobs give you real challenge. Killing those with few people feels really good. I was on Desolation and Far Shiverpeaks before transferring into Ruins of Surmia.

So far chat has been nice and mostly English and people are friendly. Yesterday I saw a bit of German, though he/she swapped to English when people asked it with explanation that we are trying to build English community. Ofc only time will tell how server populations go. Now the swaps are free and people are still moving.

RoS is built to be international English speaking server, see here our community project. http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/...ins-of-surmia/
    RoS community page here (not all guilds yet listed, ofc): http://ruinsofsurmia.enjin.com/home

Edit: picture to show our WvW score against huge server (Far Shiverpeaks was one of the first full servers)
    Last edited by mmoce60d2079f6; 2012-08-30 at 09:46 AM.