Thread: FE aggroing?

FE aggroing?

I ran DS today and pretty much every time I used my Fire Elemental it pulled aggro off the tank and got killed by the boss. On Zonozz he turned toward the FE as he was casting the orb and it almost wiped us. The other shaman in our raid also had his FE killed a few times. Anyone else seen this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranu View Post
    I ran DS today and pretty much every time I used my Fire Elemental it pulled aggro off the tank and got killed by the boss. On Zonozz he turned toward the FE as he was casting the orb and it almost wiped us. The other shaman in our raid also had his FE killed a few times. Anyone else seen this?
    Exactly the same thing on Zonozz and on Morchok too.
    "Man knows - he knows that nothing will begin unless he speaks. And nothing will change, unless he knows."

Happened to me on every fight as well. I was doing about 70k DPS at the start of Ultraxion with it up, but it pulled threat / taunted and got it killed. Q.Q
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, same here this sounds like a bug or something idk... IM BENCHING U FE!

Deleted
    70k DPS on Ultraxion?

hunter pets have this issue too so it seems all pets have some aggro problem (perhaps balanced around lvl 90^^)

Deleted
    Mine died AFTER the tank taunted the boss, he got melee'd by Ultraxion.

As far as I'm told, certain guardians/pets have excessive threat generation/hidden taunts or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlocks and Hunters are also complaining about this. Probably all pets generate too much threat.

Didnt want to create a new Topic however one off topic question.
    Does anyone know whether Stormlash totem affect(buff up ) Wolfes and FE/PE ?

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzdoctor View Post
    Warlocks and Hunters are also complaining about this. Probably all pets generate too much threat.
    Hunter pets don't have any aggro issue, however they have Focus issues, Blizz said that pets would hover at ~60 Focus, but atm they are at constant 20 focus(meaning we can't use pet specific extra abilities, like Burrow or Froststorm breath which cost 50 focus)

But I heard from a friend that his Imp was pulling aggro from a boss from their DK tank

Its something with pets i think -, the Unholy DK ghoul was also getting huge threat spikes and dying to the boss at times.

I was having exactly the same problem yesterday in DS. It died on Morchok, Ultraxion and Blackhorn. That was pretty annoying. In Firelands, this was not the case.

yeh FE danced zonooz and morchok