account wide pets already known glitch?

Hey Folks,

Quick question.

I'll take the Obsidian Hatching for example. I have this pet on my Druid, and it is learned. So, if I go to the AH and search for the pet, and hover over it, it says Already known.

Now, if I log onto my Paladin, who has the pet in the pet journal, which I have summoned, and I got to the AH, it does NOT say Already known. Am I missing something here? I tried one cheap on as an example to learn, but the count for the achieve did not raise. So, while the pets are account wide, they are not being learned account wide?

Is this an AH bug? because it is gonna be difficult to track which pets I have exactly unless I can quickly reference the AH for an Already known.

Hope I am making sense

i think you can have up to 3 of each of the boe pets

Right, but if I learn one on my Druid, shouldn't I know it on my Pally as well? I can use it and everything on the pally, but when i search for it on the AH, it doesn't register that I have learned it, making it very hard to buy pets that I have not learned....sorry this is a little hard to explain

I'm not sure if this is the same thing, but for example when i go in my mailbox to get my core hound pup it says "Already Known" for me atleast. Maybe it's just a glitch on your end. Not sure exactly, trying to figure out what's wrong with yours

Quote Originally Posted by Minuto View Post
    I'm not sure if this is the same thing, but for example when i go in my mailbox to get my core hound pup it says "Already Known" for me atleast. Maybe it's just a glitch on your end. Not sure exactly, trying to figure out what's wrong with yours
    Ok, on another note, my Druid had the tabard of the explorer for exploring northrend. I now have the eplorer achieve on my Paladin thanks to the Druid, but no tabard, which is ok, just how am I supposed to know which areas to explore if the achieves say I already have it? i need that tabard for the 25 tabard achieve, but now I can't get it?

EDIT: Figured this part out, the achieves you did not earn on your toon are in blue, if you click on them, it will tell you which parts you are missing for explorer achieves.
    Last edited by untouched; 2012-08-30 at 12:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by untouched View Post
    I:s this an AH bug? because it is gonna be difficult to track which pets I have exactly unless I can quickly reference the AH for an Already known.

Hope I am making sense
    The bug is far worse than that. almost every single pet I have was collected on my priest. However, if I now browse through the AH nearly *all* pets show as if they still can be learned to my priest.

Extremely annoying, I hope this gets fixed soon.