Thread: DroodFocus

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post
    Thanks buddie.

I wish CatRotationHelper would get updated too, that was probably my favourite addon for my kitty.
    Someone has been working on it in the the comments for that addon.

Quote Originally Posted by Garth View Post
    I have been a CatRotationHelper devotee since wrath. I finally got sick of waiting each patch for it to be fixed and I made a version of WeakAuras that does the exact same thing. I can post the script to load it at some point if anyone is interested.
    Yeah that'd be great. I'd do anything to have an addon similar to CatRotationHelper!

Deleted
    Code:
    2x DroodFocus-4.3.9\DroodFocus_core.lua:78: attempt to call global "GetActiveTalentGroup" (a nil value)
    DroodFocus-4.3.9\DroodFocus_core.lua:78: in function <DroodFocus\DroodFocus_core.lua:72>

Locals:
    I had this in my BugSack, and thought i might not be the only one. So if you did what was previously posted by Baller, you can easily do this too.
    Go to DroodFocus_core.lua, search (ctrl+B) and replace any "GetActiveTalentGroup" with "GetActiveSpecGroup". If i recall correctly, you have to replace it 2 times in total. Hope this helps!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post
    Yeah that'd be great. I'd do anything to have an addon similar to CatRotationHelper!
    Ok, I'll finish it and make it available after work. I think it's a text file so I can just put it on pastebin, if not I'll put it somewhere else but it works great and weakauras is updated much earlier than CRH.

Thanks for this thread. Now I took my time, and got over my curse-only mind-set

Think it all works now for me. Prolly some things not, but meh...gotta love droodfocus.

Quote Originally Posted by Zwair View Post
    Code:
    2x DroodFocus-4.3.9\DroodFocus_core.lua:78: attempt to call global "GetActiveTalentGroup" (a nil value)
    DroodFocus-4.3.9\DroodFocus_core.lua:78: in function <DroodFocus\DroodFocus_core.lua:72>

Locals:
    I had this in my BugSack, and thought i might not be the only one. So if you did what was previously posted by Baller, you can easily do this too.
    Go to DroodFocus_core.lua, search (ctrl+B) and replace any "GetActiveTalentGroup" with "GetActiveSpecGroup". If i recall correctly, you have to replace it 2 times in total. Hope this helps!
    I remember encountering that error. I guess my old backup already had that fixed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok here we go as promised:

Import this one for druid timers:
    http://pastebin.com/i29qP1ZE

Import this one for Combo Points:
    http://pastebin.com/2Zv5zBgt

This should at least get you started... It's not exactly CRH but it does all the important things and you can mess with it to make it your own from there. I'm not 100% certain I exported this properly, so if it works for you please let me know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by baller1308 View Post
    I updated/got it to work, with 5.0.4. Probably one of the best druid addons and I couldn't live without it. It works with my current setup, may not work for you, just an fyi. Hopefully it works for everyone else . I changed mangle to infected wounds and pulverize to savage defense. If you are able to get it to work you can just go in to the config menu and change any icon to w/e you like. Hope this helps fellow druids.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...roodFocus.html
    do you want my phone namber?

JK JK as the other poster said we love you

Quote Originally Posted by Garth View Post
    Ok here we go as promised:

Import this one for druid timers:
    http://pastebin.com/i29qP1ZE

Import this one for Combo Points:
    http://pastebin.com/2Zv5zBgt

This should at least get you started... It's not exactly CRH but it does all the important things and you can mess with it to make it your own from there. I'm not 100% certain I exported this properly, so if it works for you please let me know.
    Thank you! Appreciate it.

Deleted
    Its safe and working fine... big TY!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm still when i target dummie fps drops quite a lot from like 50 to 15-20 thinking to delete full old spell list and do practice mode over again maybe some spell IDs make my fps spikes mostly happening with some outdated addons. Just a tip for ppl having probs with some icons/timers not showing run practice mode check buffs/debuffs and do like 2 min fight so all your weap/trinks proc than set ui as you whish.

Quote Originally Posted by Macor View Post
    Hmm still when i target dummie fps drops quite a lot from like 50 to 15-20 thinking to delete full old spell list and do practice mode over again maybe some spell IDs make my fps spikes mostly happening with some outdated addons. Just a tip for ppl having probs with some icons/timers not showing run practice mode check buffs/debuffs and do like 2 min fight so all your weap/trinks proc than set ui as you whish.
    Does this happen when Droodfocus is the only addon turned on?

Actually i don't have any probs when rest addons are up and those are xpearl,bartender4,dbm,skada,omniCC and vuh'do none of them are making any issues. And note its happens b4 i enter combat aka start hitting dummie than fps goes up to ~40 and no freezes

hey baller

i find this error when i targeting a dummy/targets could you help me with this problem

Message: Interface\AddOns\DroodFocus\DroodFocus_gps.lua:240: attempt to call global 'GetNumRaidMembers' (a nil value)
    Time: 09/03/12 01:27:43
    Count: 32
    Stack: [C]: in function `GetNumRaidMembers'
    Interface\AddOns\DroodFocus\DroodFocus_gps.lua:240: in function `gps_findPlayer'
    Interface\AddOns\DroodFocus\DroodFocus_gps.lua:210: in function `gps_getGpsData'
    Interface\AddOns\DroodFocus\DroodFocus_gps.lua:177: in function `gps_update'
    Interface\AddOns\DroodFocus\DroodFocus_core.lua:389: in function `OnUpdate'
    Interface\AddOns\DroodFocus\DroodFocus_core.lua:180: in function <Interface\AddOns\DroodFocus\DroodFocus_core.lua:179>

Locals:

i have tried the solutions you had gave . but it dinned work

Quote Originally Posted by henvors View Post
    hey baller

i find this error when i targeting a dummy/targets could you help me with this problem

Code:
    Message: Interface\AddOns\DroodFocus\DroodFocus_gps.lua:240: attempt to call global 'GetNumRaidMembers' (a nil value)
    Time: 09/03/12 01:27:43
    Count: 32
    Stack: [C]: in function `GetNumRaidMembers'
    Interface\AddOns\DroodFocus\DroodFocus_gps.lua:240: in function `gps_findPlayer'
    Interface\AddOns\DroodFocus\DroodFocus_gps.lua:210: in function `gps_getGpsData'
    Interface\AddOns\DroodFocus\DroodFocus_gps.lua:177: in function `gps_update'
    Interface\AddOns\DroodFocus\DroodFocus_core.lua:389: in function `OnUpdate'
    Interface\AddOns\DroodFocus\DroodFocus_core.lua:180: in function <Interface\AddOns\DroodFocus\DroodFocus_core.lua:179>
    Locals:

i have tried the solutions you had gave . but it dinned work
    You should be able to go into DroodFocus_gps.lua, search the file for GetNumRaidMembers and replace it with GetNumGroupMembers.

You should be able to go into DroodFocus_gps.lua, search the file for GetNumRaidMembers and replace it with GetNumGroupMembers.
    Done lets see if it works also ill try with DF only to see if freezes keep occurring.

edit: fixed problems when targeting dummie thx!!!
    Last edited by Macor; 2012-09-03 at 08:48 AM.

Hello !

Well well well, interresting ! I want to test new stuff !! and so I am re-subscribed to see all changes made to my favorite class

I will of course update "officially" DroodFocus in few days, before i need to remove the dust on my stuff !!

But I just wanted to thank those who have contributed to provide a functional version in my absence, it's fun!
    And that's less than I would have to do, already debugged, life is beautiful!

Thank you and good game!

PS: sorry for my bad english
    Last edited by Meranannon; 2012-09-03 at 08:57 AM.

after fixing "GetNumRaidMembers" to "GetNumGroupMembers" i get oder error "GetNumPartyMembers" from DroodFocus_gps.lua so i look into DroodFocus_gps.lua and chance to ""GetNumPartyMembers" to ""GetNumGroupMembers" and it fixed it the problem and work fine now

Tnx Baller for the help

Quote Originally Posted by henvors View Post
    after fixing "GetNumRaidMembers" to "GetNumGroupMembers" i get oder error "GetNumPartyMembers" from DroodFocus_gps.lua so i look into DroodFocus_gps.lua and chance to ""GetNumPartyMembers" to ""GetNumGroupMembers" and it fixed it the problem and work fine now

Tnx Baller for the help
    Np.

Quote Originally Posted by Meranannon View Post
    Hello !

Well well well, interresting ! I want to test new stuff !! and so I am re-subscribed to see all changes made to my favorite class

I will of course update "officially" DroodFocus in few days, before i need to remove the dust on my stuff !!

But I just wanted to thank those who have contributed to provide a functional version in my absence, it's fun!
    And that's less than I would have to do, already debugged, life is beautiful!

Thank you and good game!

PS: sorry for my bad english
    Yay!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meranannon View Post
    In case you are doing any big update(s).. Would it be possible to split the addon up in modules? Theres really ALOT of features in this addon, and no offense or anything, but personally i dont need half of it, and its just taking up space it seems. Besides this, i really wanna thank you for your great piece of work on this addon. You are making life alot easier for a ton of people!
    Last edited by mmoc06641fb6c0; 2012-09-03 at 04:29 PM.