Thread: DroodFocus

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Hey guys posting unofficially but CatRotationHelper has been updated and has a new project manager.

You can now update the addon via Curse client or via directly from Curse.

Sorry for the slight OT but some people were interested in the addon here!

Deleted
    I made sure to get my droodfocus working after the patch landed, only took 5 minutes work to get it fully functional, more time was spent reconfiguring for the new druid changes. Invaluable addon.

i downloaded the one he linked it is indeed safe trust me i was thinking this is so a virus

A bump.

I see Droodfocus got an update on Curse Client? Is this a a person that took over the addon, or the same as the OP's link?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightelfsb View Post
    A bump.

I see Droodfocus got an update on Curse Client? Is this a a person that took over the addon, or the same as the OP's link?

Thanks.
    Yes I officially updated my addon with various fix made by other devs here.
    By the way, thx you, you help me

Quote Originally Posted by Meranannon View Post
    Yes I officially updated my addon with various fix made by other devs here.
    By the way, thx you, you help me
    Completely forgot to answer back, thanks for updating it then. As an addon author I bet its hard to know what difference you make, but Droodfocus is for sure something I love to have So yea ty on update.

somehow savage roar is showing on the bars but it's greyed out and doesn't show when the buff is active. other than that, Thanks for updating!
    Nelf Druid. Tank/Melee/Feral PVP. Dreadmaul

Quote Originally Posted by bashastick View Post
    somehow savage roar is showing on the bars but it's greyed out and doesn't show when the buff is active. other than that, Thanks for updating!
    If you have the glyph the spell ID changes. Need to add the gylphed ID

wowhead is kind of in a mess right now and I can't find the glyphed id... mind telling me what it is?

Edit: never mind. find out how to do it at http://fluiddruid.net/forum/viewtopi...ef51352f69d53b
    Last edited by bashastick; 2012-09-10 at 04:19 AM.
    Nelf Druid. Tank/Melee/Feral PVP. Dreadmaul