Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
LastLast
  1. #61
    So, I was thinking about this new talent system that they are so proud of... which ends at 90 now, and gives you a choice every 15 levels.

    How is that going to work in ohhh about two years? No level increase in the next expansion? 15 level increase? Revamping the revamped talents because they heard we like revamps? No new talents at all? None of those choices seem like a great idea.

  2. #62
    Warchief Szemere's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Gnomeregan
    Posts
    2,196
    Quote Originally Posted by snowcrash512 View Post
    So, I was thinking about this new talent system that they are so proud of... which ends at 90 now, and gives you a choice every 15 levels.

    How is that going to work in ohhh about two years? No level increase in the next expansion? 15 level increase? Revamping the revamped talents because they heard we like revamps? No new talents at all? None of those choices seem like a great idea.
    They have revamped talents every xpac. Next xpac they'll be like "Hey you'll simply get one at 95 too!" or "You get one every 5 levels now!" Not very hard. It's not like they're going to hold themselves back by "omg we have to follow this arbitrary rule of 15 levels per talent :O"
    Ex-GM and Raidleader of the MoX Purple Kittens Raidteam on Twisting Nether (formerly Grim Batol), RIP, Winter 2010 - Spring 2013.
    Armory. WoWProgress. Might start streaming Soon(tm) http://twitch.tv/szem/

  3. #63
    Fox Kit without farming? Huzah D:

    Also moutain dew pet? Ya... I'll take that too.

  4. #64
    I do appreciate the 35% nerf and all, but can you make it so they TAKE damage whenever they touch me too? I am supposed to be a hero after all...
    Last edited by Sebilawikkah; 2012-08-30 at 01:32 PM.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Szemere View Post
    They have revamped talents every xpac. Next xpac they'll be like "Hey you'll simply get one at 95 too!" or "You get one every 5 levels now!" Not very hard. It's not like they're going to hold themselves back by "omg we have to follow this arbitrary rule of 15 levels per talent :O"
    Seems the obvious answer, but at some point they must realize its just getting irritating and reeks of them not actually having a clue what they are doing.

    I really wonder if the people working on the game actually play anymore, anybody visit the low level revamp of scarlet monastery and scholo, low 30s plate, low 30s hunter/shaman mail... really useful for classes that dont get those armor types til 40.

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    How about...you know...you turn it off?
    Problem is that even if you turn it off, something still resides, as the pet will still deal a crap ton of aggro. (And I know threatening presence is turned off for good, as the aura that the pet gains disappears)

  7. #67
    Epic! Endonyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    North-Holland, Amsterdam
    Posts
    1,619
    Finaly after years we can mount as skeleton better late then never

  8. #68
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Sofia/Bulgaria
    Posts
    61
    Also You cannot solo Kael'thas anymore he Mind controls even when you are alone.

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by loudskies View Post
    They are giving away promotional pets? I'd like the two chinese pig pets then please blizzard.
    Exactly! If the Blizzard is going to bring the Warbot back, the rest of the exclusive pets should come back as well for Pet Battles

  10. #70
    The Lightbringer Kuja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    City of Judgement
    Posts
    3,053
    Funny thing is people still ask for Normal achievement, even though getting the LFR one is more challenging

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaic View Post
    Also You cannot solo Kael'thas anymore he Mind controls even when you are alone.
    Are you a DK? Because I had this happen to me to. What is actually happening is that your blood worms are now mandatory as part of your blood build and he MC's you because your worms are out which causes the event to reset. You have to do it as either frost or unholy with no pets.

  12. #72
    See, this is the problem with this game, all tier 13 stuff is going to be trivial in 4 weeks anyways, so why in hell would Blizzard remove heroic Spine and heroic Madness from the meta achievement?

    It's a slap on the face for all the people who actually put the effort in getting those.

  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    The heroic Ragnaros nerf is weird, but I'll take it only because they made us wipe to their bugged trash like 3 times (the fire birds before Alysrazor have no cooldowns on their movement).

    The Dragon Soul nerf is also unexpected, but meh, heroic Madness is bugged too I believe.
    Explain? how is H Madness bugged atm?

    Also the Fox kit on a vendor is stupid.
    Till water is gone, Till shade is gone. Into the shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath. To spit in Sightblinders eye on the last day.

  14. #74
    Talking about 35%. According to the poll, looks like over over 35% of D3 players have not gone back to playing D3 again, or do not care about the paragon system. I for one do not want to play the same content over and over again to grind another 100 levels.
    Last edited by Errlevelone; 2012-08-30 at 03:19 PM.

  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Endonyx View Post
    Finaly after years we can mount as skeleton better late then never
    Thats basically this whole xpac, stuff that people complained/asked for and now they have added it into the game.

    ---------- Post added 2012-08-30 at 11:34 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Zehlkova View Post
    I'm bummed out about the Warbot Ignition Key being available to everyone now . This makes me a sad panda.
    Im not sad at all its a dumb pet i have used once since i got it.

    ---------- Post added 2012-08-30 at 11:35 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    35% nerf?

    Why don't they just give you a "Kill boss" button?
    Why do you care they'll be even more irrelevant in a month when we all get new gear and stats.
    Last edited by Bahska; 2012-08-30 at 03:36 PM.

  16. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by jimlow View Post
    Are you a DK? Because I had this happen to me to. What is actually happening is that your blood worms are now mandatory as part of your blood build and he MC's you because your worms are out which causes the event to reset. You have to do it as either frost or unholy with no pets.
    Guess I'm taking Death Siphon over Death Pact then, unless I missed seeing if Raise Ghoul cd was lowered.

  17. #77
    The 35% nerf is... unnecesary to say the least. But oh well, I'm not making the decisions here.

  18. #78
    Stood in the Fire Nerfarien's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In a world where I bloom
    Posts
    409
    Ds 35% nerf.... the dead horse isnt dead already eh?
    With the new huge dps boost, DS hc with this nerf felt lke a thing that is worse than lfr. 1 shadow phase on Zonozz, 1 transition on hagara, the green buff didnt come out on ultraxion, the adds died in the air on blackhorn... that +5% nerf was really needed?
    And Ragnaros... what? Why on earth did he need a nerf yet again?

  19. #79
    Don't know if this was mentioned yet, but DS is apparently cross-realm now as well.

  20. #80
    I dont quite get why people are raging about raid nerfs.
    Wait a little bit till everyone gets new gear and the raid is done for the one way or the other.
    Plus, there's always plenty of time beforehand to do it the hard way, if thats what you want.

    Ok, I admit I'm not playing atm. Cata just didnt look interesting to me, but in ICC you were able to click the Raidbuff away or is that not possible anymore ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •