Monthly Achievement Rewards

Has anyone finished this? Curious what the awards are and how careful I should be... I only have the 4th tier of survivor to go and I'm panicking every time I get close to death since there's only 2 days left to earn it for this month.

Nope, silly survivor bug. I wonder what the rewards are though, wiki says it should at least be a Mystic Coin.

Deleted
    Nope, just survivor here as well but there's pretty much no way I can get it.

10+ Year Old Account
    It wouldn't surprise me if they didn't enable it or reward it for the first "month" since an achievement that's supposed to be completed in 30 days would only have 7-ish to be done.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Some people on the Guru forums have completed it. They got 20 Mystic Coins + some exp and copper. http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/...hl__%20monthly

Yeah it's 20 coins, xp and some money.
    Thought I'd be getting more but it's something at least.

Deleted
    Crazy how people are working and succeeding in completing a monthly achievement... when they only had about a week to play. Monthly achievements are going to be easy

Quote Originally Posted by dahmer View Post
    Crazy how people are working and succeeding in completing a monthly achievement... when they only had about a week to play. Monthly achievements are going to be easy
    Ive got everything complete except the survivor one. Apparently I die a lot.