Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Serene View Post
    You can actually move the Bliizard Unit Frames, and Raid Frames, for that matter.
    Unit Frames: Right click each frame (Player, Target, Focus) and go to Move > Unlock. Drag to where you want, lock it in the same way.
    Raid Frames is also similar and is done through the Raid Frames thingy on the left.

Until I started using ElvUI I used pretty much a stock UI, now I use ElvUI and WeakAuras. To each their own.

Also, this thread has gone hilariously off-topic. My bad.
    Well, the main discussion has worn off somehow.
    I'm not sure when they've included option to unlock unit frames. Wasn't up in 4.2 for me, that's when I started moving stuff around. There was a macro that could relocate them, but that's as outside the scope of default UI as addons are.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celentes View Post
    Well, the main discussion has worn off somehow.
    I'm not sure when they've included option to unlock unit frames. Wasn't up in 4.2 for me, that's when I started moving stuff around. There was a macro that could relocate them, but that's as outside the scope of default UI as addons are.
    I think the main discussion has worn off because we're all on the same page about how the DoT should be re-applied.

I've had the ability to move them all throughout Cata, so dunno why it was different for you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celentes View Post
    Yet they still don't allow us to move and adjust buff icons to somewhere useful, nor actually unit frames. Frames being in top left corner is about the worst place to locate them. They do adjust things according to popular addons, but they seem to be clueless about what UI should actually be all about.
    You can move unitframes, just right click on them and unlock them. The buff thing, I think it is because they are trying to prevent addons from canceling buffs autopmatically etc. Not sure though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    You can move unitframes, just right click on them and unlock them. The buff thing, I think it is because they are trying to prevent addons from canceling buffs autopmatically etc. Not sure though.
    Unrelated to cancelling, there are addons that move buffs/debuffs wherever without the ability to cancel them.