Blood Boil insanly procces Gurthalak

Yesterday i was doing my ony run and i've just noticed that bloodboil procced 8+ tentacles after aoe-ing the whelps. I dont have to say that airphase was way faster this way
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-08-30 at 11:35 AM.

I've procced 20+ tentacles in SSC yesterday.. It's crazy ATM, can't believe there's still no hotfix for it..

Though to be fair I'm leaning towards not using it, don't want risking any ban for exploiting (like last patch and broken rets)...
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Quote Originally Posted by DemoBytom View Post
    Though to be fair I'm leaning towards not using it, don't want risking any ban for exploiting (like last patch and broken rets)...
    There is no exploit in it, and if im right they didnt bann the rets @ the dot glitch neither.

Saw a blooddk do over 80k dps on ultraxion
    and he was in crappy lfr gear

Enjoy it while you can Blooddks hotfix will come very soon

It spawned that much becouse you aoe'd down so manny mobs. It happend before the patch too soo.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's actually causing this? Is it just the move in itself when used, or the proc?
    | Happiness is the best revenge |

Quote Originally Posted by Mongler View Post
    What's actually causing this? Is it just the move in itself when used, or the proc?
    Blood boil process it this much at the moment

I believe it did not proc with blood boil previous no, but it appears it now does, made my weekly ony kill much faster too tbh, I would expect them to change it, if the weapon was going to be used for more than a few weeks more, really wouldn't care so much if it did not change

you always had an insane chance of proccing multiple tentacles with aoe.
    Which is why warriors like to bladestorm aoe packs.

I got 17~ procs of it while running Magister Terrace through those flying mana snakes with UB and BB :P

A new Definition of tentacle rape.

Last edited by Liax; 2012-08-30 at 10:15 AM.

Deleted
    This close to MoP i doubt they will make a hotfix for this. Everyone enjoy your sword for the next few weeks before MoP hits and it's useless. Have Fun

Deleted
    I spammed blood boil in a HoT instance, but never got more than 2 tentacles :< Is there any special specc or whatever?

10+ Year Old Account
    There was already a 3 page thread on this:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...s-a-bit-strong