Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    You clippin' girl

Honest, looking good. I didn't end up that cute with my Asura
    Haha, I wanted to try and pan out the frustrations with players with a hint of humor.

Also, thank you. I did mention that I have an OCD problem.... sigh, I just have to mess around until it's "good looking" enough.

As soon as you don't mentioned gay people, they feel left out :O)
    Way to give such a sour after-taste.. Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Way to give such a sour after-taste.. Sad.
    It's called a dark sense of humor, I believe What's worse, I didn't notice the grammatical error.
    Last edited by Vespian; 2012-08-31 at 12:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think i ever played a mmo or possibly any game with customize able characters and long hair that didn't clip.....(i actually didn't even realize it had a name till this thread) so ya i don't see any reason to give a hoot about it. i honestly don't expect my characters hair to flow around my shoulders or equipment. if they did make it do so wouldn't they have to do it for every piece of different shaped gear and hair style? ya i'm glad they don't waste time doing that lol. so i'm completely ok with clipping.
    I'd torture a thousand souls just to see her smile.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarix View Post
    People complain about everything. God damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzy View Post
    Yeah, how dare someone bring up a bug that every player sees, that should have never made it live....

No matter how insignificant or game breaking you feel it is, a bug is a bug and from an mmo, that's a pretty major bug as some people play with close up cameras and it may bother them.
    Exactly, people are justified to complain for something like this. Don't expect others to share your flimsy approach to a game. If they see things that do not work correctly, they damn right should complain.

Clipping on something so basic like this is just crappy polishing.
    Last edited by mmoc3fe040ec5f; 2012-08-31 at 01:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsage View Post
    Exactly, people are justified to complain for something like this. Don't expect others to share your flimsy approach to a game. If they see things that do not work correctly, they damn right should complain.

Of course they should complain. But pretending it's the end of the world, that's a different story.

Of course they should complain. But pretending it's the end of the world, that's a different story.
    If the end of the world is the only viable reason to start a new thread, we have to delete 97% of all threads on this forum though. =P
    The advantage of the dreamer is that he never has to face the chains of reality.
    Blackhand[EU] - Mistral

It's called a dark sense of humor, I believe What's worse, I didn't notice the grammatical error.
    That doesn't change the fact that I think it gave a sad ending to an already stupid discussion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deafknight View Post
    I don't see any problem.

Also: Dem Night Elf ears...
    Last edited by Blufossa; 2012-08-31 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grugmuc View Post
    I don't see any problem.

Also: Dem Night Elf ears...
    The hair is disappearing into the body is what the problem is. It's not very noticeable, but some people seem to get irritated about it.
    Last edited by Rampant Rabbit; 2012-08-31 at 01:31 PM.

Deleted
    They solved this issue pretty cleverly in Tera, where your character's hair would change slightly depending on what gear you had

10+ Year Old Account
    *rubs eyes* Did I really see people comparing it to WoW? WoW was released in 2004. GW2 was released this year, 2012 if you've forgotten. It's silly that you would compare them. It's also silly that a current day game wouldn't be able to fix such a simple yet annoying issue.

With that said, it doesn't deserve so much drama. Pay more attention to your abilities and dodging incoming attacks more than your hair.

PS: This is like SWTOR's "NO FOOTSTEPS in 2011" crap. /sigh
    It sucks but get over it.

Deleted
    I've noticed my male human with the shoulder length hair clips into his cheeks as he talks on cutscenes, doesn't bother me as much as ToR though, my chars ponytail would go through all the helmets so I could never show it.

Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    If it happened in WoW, GW 2 fanboys would point out how WoW sucks because hair clips in the game. Wait, it already happens and they already did. The irony.

Don't tell me how people work.
    Yes, there are idiots on Youtube, huge news bulletin. The difference, I don't see entire threads being made just about hair clipping in MoP section.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manekk View Post
    They solved this issue pretty cleverly in Tera, where your character's hair would change slightly depending on what gear you had
    And what did people say about that? they hated it too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deafknight View Post
    So i buy the game, design my character just to see: MY HAIR CLIPS ? FOR REAL ?
    You know the game is good when this is one of the biggest topics for complaint.

More OT: I will agree, however, that it can get frustrating. Would love to see more realistic hair/cloth mechanics. Try laying down with a long coat, it just looks silly.
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-08-31 at 06:44 PM.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    *rubs eyes* Did I really see people comparing it to WoW? WoW was released in 2004. GW2 was released this year, 2012 if you've forgotten.
    When did they start making WoW and started with GW2?
    starting, as in not releasing

It's quite funny that earlier today I ran across a thread that was complaining against complainers. The thread he was referring to was this thread. And in fact, someone quoted Sarix in that thread too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarix View Post
    People complain about everything. God damn.

Not only does your hair clip, but your character never ever needs to stop and take a dump.

WHY IS THAT.

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is there an mmo where hair doesn't clip?