Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

You cant be serious ..

So i buy the game, design my character just to see: MY HAIR CLIPS ? FOR REAL ?

Like, the things that women use to help style hair, or is your hair clipping through a helmet?

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Like, the things that women use to help style hair, or is your hair clipping through a helmet?
    Its clipping through my neck

People complain about everything. God damn.

Post a pic or tell the hair number and race. Haven't seen this problem.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deafknight View Post
    So i buy the game, design my character just to see: MY HAIR CLIPS ? FOR REAL ?
    Seriously?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarix View Post
    Yeah, how dare someone bring up a bug that every player sees, that should have never made it live....

No matter how insignificant or game breaking you feel it is, a bug is a bug and from an mmo, that's a pretty major bug as some people play with close up cameras and it may bother them.
    Apply blizzards model to any other subscription service,you'd be outraged:
    Netflix adds no new movies for a year, you click a new movie, there's a $5 fee.
    You're in an accident, click your onstar button, but there's an addition $20 fee for them to help.
    You turn on your tv only to find all you get are the infomercial channels. Every other show is pay per view.
    See how dumb that model is?

It would bother the fuck out of me.

Deleted
    If this is all you have to complain about then I think the game was a huge success.

Deleted
    This thread should be moved into "Game Breaking Issues".

Change haircut?
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.

Quote Originally Posted by OmniSkribe View Post
    Post a pic or tell the hair number and race. Haven't seen this problem.
    http://imgur.com/a/QVB5g#0

Deleted
    I want my money back...

Can't see anything.

Raise your bug query with Anet, don't know what posting it here was going to achieve.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarix View Post
    I can understand why you write this, but honestly the standard starting chars should be "perfect". I experienced the same in SW:TOR. I made a standard char and the staff he was wearing clipped through the back of the char. We're not talking about some random item found later on in the game, but the "make a char, log in, see a graphical error". This should have been caught by internal testing and fixed prior to release.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see any problem...

Deleted
    take short hair

This game looks WOW! No wait it looks like EQ! Wait it looks like SWTOR!

Seriously. That hair would make me go change it ASAP

heh, I saw that problem too. I just went with another hairstyle in case it happened in game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitetroll View Post
    I can understand why you write this, but honestly the standard starting chars should be "perfect". I experienced the same in SW:TOR. I made a standard char and the staff he was wearing clipped through the back of the char. We're not talking about some random item found later on in the game, but the "make a char, log in, see a graphical error". This should have been caught by internal testing and fixed prior to release.
    Nomen Omen.
    Last edited by mmoc6322d2f7bc; 2012-08-30 at 10:03 AM.