Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Females! They go crazy over haircut...

Oh! Oh no! Oh no oh no oh no! OH HELL NO!

My hair is clipping into my back during an animation that the LAST thing I should be worried about is my hair!

OMG! THE WORLD IS ENDING! I WANT MY MONEY BACK! FUCK YOU ARENA.NET!

/facepalm

Deleted
    Oh wow. Havent they learnt anything from GW1? Pretty much every hairstyle clipped in GW1.

lol - its one reason my engineer wears an monocle instead of that backpack
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

First world mmo problems...

guess i have to change my hairstyle @_@

I like how people apparently don't care about look here, but praise the visual execution of the game.
    Many long hair styles clip in GW2 sadly. Also horns and tails and so on. There are plenty of other visual bugs, too.
    Like some Norn shoulderguards hovering before their shoulders when sitting, looks really weird from behind.
    It's not OMFG GAMEBREAKING. But I don't have to like it.

To be fair, I've seen worse in other games. That doesn't make it better though.
    Last edited by Mistral; 2012-08-30 at 10:20 AM.
    The advantage of the dreamer is that he never has to face the chains of reality.
    Blackhand[EU] - Mistral

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuukon View Post
    Oh! Oh no! Oh no oh no oh no! OH HELL NO!

My hair is clipping into my back during an animation that the LAST thing I should be worried about is my hair!

OMG! THE WORLD IS ENDING! I WANT MY MONEY BACK! FUCK YOU ARENA.NET!

/facepalm
    Dont mock that which you don't understand.

Deleted
    Not just the females. youd think given the hype theyd have sorted the character dolls properly so that their hair doesnt dissapear into their armor/back/neck etc. Considering its a third person view aswell you have to look at that constantly while playing. GW2 is probably the first game where my stealthy thief char has had short hair.

My thigh clips through my pants, just my right thigh, its really distracting if seen from the front, would be a great looking set otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Waifu View Post
    Tbh just the dumb ones
    so pretty = dumb ?
    good lord @_@

Quote Originally Posted by Mistral View Post
    I like how people apparently don't care about look here, but praise the visual execution of the game.
    Many long hair styles clip in GW2 sadly. Also horns and tails and so on. There are plenty of other visual bugs, too.
    Like some Norn shoulderguards hovering before their shoulders when sitting, looks really weird from behind.
    It's not OMFG GAMEBREAKING. But I don't have to like it.

To be fair, I've seen worse in other games. That doesn't make it better though.
    Gloves clip through those wide puffy skirts on women.

There's currently a lot of clipping in this game, and it's quite the eyesore. Particularly annoying is that my character consistently clips with the ground making it seem like she lives in a sponge world. Their art team really needs to get on the ball there. For now I've just been picking shorter or more removed hair styles, but I like the long hair styles and wish they weren't so jarring with all the clipping.
    Last edited by flarecde; 2012-08-30 at 01:50 PM.
    ~ flarecde
    Reality is nothing; Perception is everything.

To all the people that didnt see "anything"

http://i.imgur.com/uI54q.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Deafknight View Post

I still don't see it. Maybe it's a girl/gayguy thing. I don't expect hair to move naturally in MMO's. Would be different in modern sp pc games.

Far more important is:
    1. the lag
    2. the lag
    3. partying with friends doesn't work 90% of the time.
    4. guilds don't work
    5. trading doesn't work
    6. all the other stuff that breaks gameplay.

I'll simulate a fit about hair when there's nothing else in the entire game to complain about. Just to, you know, be angry about something.

FOR REAL ?
    *snip*

No memes please. Infracted. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2012-08-31 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deafknight View Post

That's nothing compared to how idiotic it looks for a character with a ponytail, or similar, to be equipping a shield.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarix View Post
    People complain about everything. God damn.
    Not everyone is a fanboy.

Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    Not everyone is a fanboy.
    Being a fanboy has nothing to do with making an entire thread about hair clipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Being a fanboy has nothing to do with making an entire thread about hair clipping.
    Telling people not to complain about genuinely irritating things is the sign of a banboy.

The above screenshot is a very mild example of some of the more idiotic hair clipping with many hairstyles.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Quote Originally Posted by Cattlehunter View Post
    Telling people not to complain about genuinely irritating things is the sign of a banboy.

The above screenshot is a very mild example of some of the more idiotic hair clipping with many hairstyles.
    I have no choice but to respond with LULWAT? You have GOT to be a female, because my genetic code returns NULL when I look at the hair. No emotion whatsoever.

You know what's irritating? Being trolled by the server, that hands you some LAG in exchange for PAIN in the middle of an elite 1v1 fight against a veteran. On my Thief. Which is squishy.
    Last edited by Vespian; 2012-08-31 at 09:00 AM.