Poll: What profession is your main?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Charr elementalist is my video main :P
    Human Engi solo main

Sylvari Necromancer, female.

Deleted
    Seems like elementalist and warrior are the favourites so far. Is there any official record of class distribution from the betas?

Human warrior, the main city and personal story were what drew me into playing a human and it was a toss up between Mesmer and warrior. Ultimately my main being swagman has to be a dude and I thought the Mesmer robes looked much better on a female so I made him a warrior.

Human female Mesmer using greatsword and sword/pistol or sword/focus (whichever I have that's better at the time). Using a power/precision build. I feel a bit OP right now. I love everything about the profession though and will eventually try other builds.

Asura Ranger here.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, especially if properly sharpened and in the hands of a well trained ninja.

I was a f/h/Necro but after slapping a longbow on my warrior I'm sold! So, Female, Norn, Warrior rocking DW swords and a longbow. Trying to move through the levels 'quickly' to make up for the time I spent leveling the necro to 30.

Human male Thief, with Sword/Pistol and Shortbow setup. The first combo lets me pretty much lock down enemies while solo, while the second lets me contribute the most to events with the poison field or just kite dangerous enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Istaril View Post
    Human Elementalist. Swear I must be the only one playing Dagger / Dagger, I never see anyone else doing it.
    I like Dagger elementalists
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

10+ Year Old Account
    Male Norn Warrior first probably to get used to the game and all its ins and outs. After I get used to it I'll give a mesmer a try and if they're anything like a think that could be my main. Probably and Sylvari male.

Mesmer and loving it