Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I am not against fun or anything.. I just don't find the grinding of GW2 leveling fun without a purpose.. just personally..

10+ Year Old Account
    In your fish aquarium eating your fish flakes. NOM NOM
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyhalu View Post
    I am not against fun or anything.. I just don't find the grinding of GW2 leveling fun without a purpose.. just personally..
    Thats kind of where i stand on it as well, i feel like this has some of the same issues swtor has which is there is little to no purpose to hit max level. This is because a large majority of the content exists in the leveling part of the game. I despise leveling in nearly every mmo that doesnt make it go ridiculously fast so i can do endgame content. So heres my question to anyone who might know:

What is the reward for getting to 80? Do i get to do some exclusive content, or is pvp the only thing to look forward to. I know GW2 is missing raids but is there really NOTHING else to do for endgame level 80 pve? For me going back and doing zones to completion doesnt count as endgame, endgame to me means an event or activity that requires the highest levels of gear to participate in.

This type of endgame keeps me playing as the geargrind is endless.
    Torchlight II Vanilla Player
    Looking for a vanilla only group?

http://forums.runicgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=40739

10+ Year Old Account
    lost somewhere in the corn fields of middle America
    What is the reward for getting to 80? Do i get to do some exclusive content, or is pvp the only thing to look forward to
    Based on your view of what is fun, for you, I would say dont bother playing so we can have one less person complaining on the forums about the game being something that it isnt and wont be. There is plenty to do after 80 but you have fairly clearly laid out what you find as fun so no this game is not for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    In your fish aquarium eating your fish flakes. NOM NOM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vexies View Post
    Based on your view of what is fun, for you, I would say dont bother playing so we can have one less person complaining on the forums about the game being something that it isnt and wont be. There is plenty to do after 80 but you have fairly clearly laid out what you find as fun so no this game is not for you.
    Fair enough, but my question now is: if there isnt any of what i just mentioned. What IS there to do after you hit 80? Ive yet to find anything else but pvp and zone completion as an answer to that question.
    Last edited by Fishyface; 2012-08-30 at 03:35 PM.
    Torchlight II Vanilla Player
    Looking for a vanilla only group?

http://forums.runicgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=40739