Poll: Berskering or Viciousness?

[Balance] Berserking vs. Viciousness (5.0)

Good morning mmo champs.

I was wondering. How do people feel about Viciousness compared to Berserking now that Crit is > Haste?
    Would you say that Berserking still wins? Certainly viciousness does have more appeal now! =)
    If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars.

Deleted
    In my opinion, this could be a valid question if both of those racials were available on both factions. Now you just take the race based on the faction your guild is. Assuming you are not a guild hopper.
    Last edited by mmoc243defdff8; 2012-08-30 at 11:49 AM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Probably depends on wether you're taking a cd stacking build with NV/Inc or a sustainable build like HotW/SotF. When you stack cd's you'll get more out of Berserking, but if there's no point of burst a flat 1% crit will probably win over the haste.

15+ Year Old Account
    Option #3: Tauren. Why you may ask? Because we're cuddly and have the best dance. =)

Viciousness was already marginally better (sustained dps wise) than Berserking at 4.3 while crit was out worse stat, and I'm sure its value has skyrocketed now that it's our best stat.

Deleted
    I prefer Berserking, especially seeing the amount of strong cooldowns we got + the fact that has the same cooldown(3 minutes) like the others.
    Last edited by mmoce758d016cd; 2012-09-24 at 12:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Quackie View Post
    Option #3: Tauren. Why you may ask? Because we're cuddly and have the best dance. =)
    This made me giggle. <3 You're cute.
    If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars.