Dps gain or loss?

Im frost right now and I use the gurth from madness.. I'm not sure if anyone tried this or if it can be done but making a macro to equip 2 1 handers when you need to frost strike for the Threat of thassarian buff and back to 2h when you use obliterate. I just want ot know if any of you have tried this and if it works I want to know if your dps went up or down.

I think the guides would say something about it if i was a dps gain. Quite frankly the best way to find out is do a 5minutes dps trial on a dummy for each method and compare...

when you swap weapons tot and motfw go inactive for 30 seconds. there is a thread about this somewhere else

Quote Originally Posted by Gorillawar View Post
    Im frost right now and I use the gurth from madness.. I'm not sure if anyone tried this or if it can be done but making a macro to equip 2 1 handers when you need to frost strike for the Threat of thassarian buff and back to 2h when you use obliterate. I just want ot know if any of you have tried this and if it works I want to know if your dps went up or down.
    Has been covered in another thread, to avoid this from happening there is a roughly 5second wait time before abilities will react to the weapon switch.

there was blue post form "beta class balance analysis" here on mmo saying:

Frost DK Weapon Twisting: We’re looking for a more elegant way to solve this, but may end up just disabling Threat of Thassarian and Might of the Frozen Wastes for ~10 sec whenever you swap weapons. Obviously, the weapon twisting behavior is not what we want to encourage; we want Frost DKs to choose either DW or 2H, and stick with that choice (and have them be competitive choices).

Deleted
    Please take the 5 seconds it requires to look up and down the threads on the first page, failing that, try using the search function.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1187303-2h-dw

The answers you want are in that thread.

It's getting annoying seeing the same threads and the same questions over and over again

10+ Year Old Account