Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    K.. now go play tournament PVP and say the same thing. You should stream it too so i can laugh at you while your getting your face pounded into the ground.
    Last edited by MKing; 2012-08-30 at 03:19 PM.

Zerging in WvW will semi-work in the first week or so of launch, because there are a lot of people who don't know what to do. However, when pvp guilds get organized and ready to take on WvW in a serious matter the game will change and zerging will not be as effective against those who are organized. But like others have said if you can't stand the massive zergs there is sPvP for a more refined version of pvp.
    Remember, you're unique... just like everyone else.

Thats the players not the game. This happens in all games and only works when your not at the same level as the team you are against, i can easily old a point as an ele vs any number, long enough to make the zerg not worth while. there are tactics, there is team play. But you only every see that when its an actual team playing. Not a bunch of randoms who more then likely just went with the setup they got at the start and never even tried to look at there different skills, let alone find out how to actual use them properly

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello fellow player, i see you're quite skilled, played tournament matches against Team Legion and stuff, you must be way to good to understand the pace of the game...

Starcraft 2 is more easy than sc1 due to cheese? No, you just suck.

Quote Originally Posted by dafuqqq View Post
    i never thought that there will be a game with less teamplay / strategy then wow. In GW2 basiccly everyone just zergs

And it seems like no one really knows how to play the game so it makes no sense...its just like a game of luck if you win or not

Also zerg gives the most points ^^
    LOL. This is so why I could never figure out what so many people were looking forward to the PvP in this game. I did some during 2/3 and it was like, I have seen more organized play in Team Fortress. GW2 is a zerg fest all the time. When fighting champions/etc PvE it was rinse/repeat zerg for many. One shot kills make helping someone less worthwhile than just having them run back
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroWashu View Post
    LOL. This is so why I could never figure out what so many people were looking forward to the PvP in this game. I did some during 2/3 and it was like, I have seen more organized play in Team Fortress. GW2 is a zerg fest all the time. When fighting champions/etc PvE it was rinse/repeat zerg for many. One shot kills make helping someone less worthwhile than just having them run back
    Good to see you haven't played Tournament PVP or gotten past the starter zone, try zerging higher level DEs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Give it a few months, and the zerg fest will stop during prime time hours. I guarantee it. Once the good WvW guilds get home from work at night and band together, you wont see anything but coordinated pwnage for all sides of the map.

Remember when WoW released AV? A single game could go on for 2+ days, and that is NO exaggeration. After about 4 weeks, they lasted about 1 to 2 hours tops. Then AV was stripped of content and now it lasts about 15 minutes. . . but I digress.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroWashu View Post
    Please, oh please challenge the guys from team legacy, want to see you win, really.

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Maybe because the game just officially launched 2 days ago? No, nobody knows what they're doing yet. I'm sure WoW was the same way when it launched. Give it another 5+ years like WoW and I'm sure it'll be completely different.

Also, zerging is not as good a strat as you think.
    Yeah, cause that game is going to last another 5+ years.

---------- Post added 2012-08-30 at 11:50 AM ----------

AV would last for days at a time during the pre-BC days. It didn't change after "about 4 weeks."

Quote Originally Posted by Supersomething View Post
    Zerging in WvW will semi-work in the first week or so of launch, because there are a lot of people who don't know what to do. However, when pvp guilds get organized and ready to take on WvW in a serious matter the game will change and zerging will not be as effective against those who are organized. But like others have said if you can't stand the massive zergs there is sPvP for a more refined version of pvp.
    Also as more people get cash, you'll be seeing a lot more siege weapons used for defense. It doesn't take much to stop a uncontrolled zerg body rush with any half decent guild. And its not like its hard to tell where the enemy zerg will be heading next, making it easy to setup shop for a massacre

Quote Originally Posted by Vampurity View Post
    Yeah, cause that game is going to last another 5+ years.
    I meant give GW2 another 5 years to be in the same position as where WoW is now (that's what the OP was comparing a brand new released game to a game that's been out for a long time). I'm not saying WoW will be around for another 5 though it probably will.

Please use: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...and-Discussion

For your random PVP musings.

--Fencers