Possible Power Issues for a Home Build

Back in December 2011, I built a system based off one of Marest's models. I ended up with the following:

MoBo: Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3P
    CPU: Intel i7 2600k – $314.99
    RAM: G.Skill Sniper 1600Mhz 2x4Gb
    GPU: ASUS DCII GTX 580
    HDD: Samsung Spinpoint 1TB
    SSD: Crucial M4 120Gb
    PSU: Seasonic X Series 650W
    Heatsink: Corsair A70
    Case: Corsair 500R Black
    Sound: Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD PCI Express x1 Interface Sound Card
    Optical: SAMSUNG Black 12X BD-ROM 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-ROM SATA Internal Blu-ray Combo Model SH-B123L LightScribe Support

A short time ago, I started getting lock ups, and the BSoD. I narrowed it down to my SSD being bad and my secondary hardrive being suspect, and I was thinking of upgrading as I replace them. Would I have any power issues if I put SSD: Samsung 830 128GB (x2) RAID0 and HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB in there?

You don't want to RAID SSDs. You lose TRIM support and in turn significantly lessen the lifespan of the drives. Not to mention that no common usage will ever utilize that type of speed -unless- you get a second pair of RAID SSDs to transfer files between the four drives.

Anyway, SSDs and HDDs consume very little power. You'll have no issues.

HOWEVER, the 830 and F1 (yours was made by Samsung, not Seagate by the looks of your purchase time) are both very reliable drives. I would read more into the BSOD errors that you're getting before you replace them. See if there's a firmware update for the 830. I'd also burn a memtest disk and test your RAM.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - JBL S300A - FiiO E10 - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics