Deleted

Should I get gw2?

I am thinking about buying it but I'm not sure. Is there anything left to do after max lvl? I don't want to be bored of the game after 100 hours as I had in D3.

Mod Edit: Thread closed. Please use current threads in circulation or the mass information thread for all GW2 gameplay information.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...tiated-READ-ME!

- Fencers
    Last edited by Fencers; 2012-08-30 at 04:26 PM.

Deleted
    Oh noe! Not another one!

Quote Originally Posted by Jayded1 View Post
    Less sales then Star Wars and Rift. Another swing and a miss. Also given this game sis not designed with carrot and stick mentality it will die quicker.
    Why are you in these forums? You obviously haven't played the game past level 40 so stop talking about something you know nothing of. Sales are nothing to go by... Look at Diablo for gods sake..

Yes, it's definitely worth the money IMO
    Last edited by Szyrex; 2012-08-30 at 03:37 PM.
    Cake!

Less sales then Star Wars and Rift. Another swing and a miss. Also given this game sis not designed with carrot and stick mentality it will die quicker.
    Don't listen to this person, they don't know what they're talking about. I would suggest watching some videos if you haven't already as a start. I came from WoW to this game, and I am having a lot of fun in GW2. There are things to do at max level, there are dungeons, plus you can complete maps, PvP, jumping puzzles, crafting, ect, whatever you want to do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Szyrex View Post
    Why are you in these forums? You obviously haven't played the game past level 40 so stop talking about something you know nothing of. Sales are nothing to go by... Look at Diablo for gods sake..

+1 worth the money, even if you don't enjoy it after a month, you can put it down and check it out again in 6 months with no added cost :P

Deleted
    The game is pure epicness. But if you are looking to rush to max level just to see what's there well... then game might not be for you. The ride to max level is really fun and personally I feel no rush getting there. I personally will get my moneys worth out of it and surely have more hours to spend in this game than 100 until I feel like Im done, which I likely never will. I cant see myself completing everything within a year =)

Deleted
    Popularity =/= How good it is.

Not to mention that they both require subscription fees, whereas GW2 doesn't.
    Last edited by mmoc7c5925fb1b; 2012-08-30 at 03:47 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Szyrex View Post

Diablo ain't an MMORPG. I tried it now, and I'd say don't get it as it doesn't provide anything special over other MMORPGs...

If you never played an MMORPG before than I'd say get it as it is very noob friendly as you only need to random stuff anyway.

Id recommend in having a play, if you have the money to spend and if you're into MMORPG's. But personally it's over hyped, I've only played it for 15 hours max within 6 days. And I was hook for 12 hours straight a day (with breaks) With other MMO's on releases. Kind of says it all, it's a shame it won't be my new home! As much as I wanted it to be. But it's worth a buy none the less.

The mods need to at least give an infraction here for trying to incite arguments with game vs game comparisons.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post

If you never played an MMORPG before than I'd say get it as it is very noob friendly as you only need to random stuff anyway.

As a world #100 end game WoW raider I find this absolutely non-sense. The combat system is fun and challenging and cooldowns are actually important. Grinding and running around pointlessly isn't fun and just because you've done this doesn't mean you're not a "noob".
    Cake!

Its a really nice game. try it. lvl 39 here tried some pvp and low lvl instancing +tons of world events and its a solid game that will definitely find its place.

It does have some bugs 1st days but all in all its a pleasant surprise.

We have a mass information thread a bunch of smaller threads ongoing since launch.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...tiated-READ-ME!

^ read.

--Fencers
    Last edited by Fencers; 2012-08-30 at 04:09 PM.