Is it just me or ...

is anyone else really pissed the Auction house system STILLL doesn't work?
    would really love to buy some lowbie crafting mats and and sell all the gear in my bank

feels like i am still beta testing, but i guess it's not D3 so...

Mod edit: Please use the following: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...House-Woes-%28

-- Fencers
    Last edited by Fencers; 2012-08-30 at 07:21 PM.

I rarely use auction house type things in the first place, so it doesn't both me any. I'm pretty sure a few of my guild mates are going to go into an unending rage if they don't fix it soon though.
    ~ flarecde
    Reality is nothing; Perception is everything.

It won't matter anyways. The demand is going to be 10x the supply, at least for the low level stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandoh View Post
    is anyone else really pissed the Auction house system STILLL doesn't work?
    would really love to buy some lowbie crafting mats and and sell all the gear in my bank

feels like i am still beta testing, but i guess it's not D3 so...
    Personally i could care less really. i normally don't mess with crafting until im max level and i do it for my alts. but i am mining now to get the extra xp as i level.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Personally i could care less really. i normally don't mess with crafting until im max level and i do it for my alts. but i am mining now to get the extra xp as i level.
    Shouldnt do that D: crafting can get you a ton of exp.