Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #21
    Mechagnome PHOENIXZERO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Michigan probably.
    Posts
    558
    I know I can't wait to be able to solo stuff that's been old news to DKs for ages!

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    I wish it would be 2% only in BGs as well, keeping it 3% would be really epic, especially come level 90 with all the gear, can only hope...


    EDIT: It is so! I had 3%, joined a BG and saw 2%, went out again - 3% woohoo!
    They recently rolled out a flat healing nerf in PVP due to healers being extremely OP currently, however it is bugged at the moment to include % based heals.

  3. #23
    Mechagnome PHOENIXZERO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Michigan probably.
    Posts
    558
    Yeah, thankfully it was just a bug after all. It did seem off that they'd do a across the board nerf when only certain aspects of it needed a nerf in the first place. But given Blizz's history with doing ham fisted stuff it was a legit concern.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    Sarth 3d with lvl90? It's complete faceroll.
    The first two ICC10 bosses can be soloed since 4.3
    Sorry, forgot to say that I didn't level to lvl 90, so it was 85

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    Sarth 3d with lvl90? It's complete faceroll.
    The first two ICC10 bosses can be soloed since 4.3

    How did you do the second boss in ICC 10? I got past the first boss no problem. But noticed the second takes some more strat than I had first noticed or remembered from doing it when it was content.

  6. #26
    cleared ToC10man nhc.
    Only two wipes on Beasts P2.
    Rest is easymode plus some strange things @ anub....

    In Naxx25:
    Razuvious almost (without trash). With trash it would be faceroll.
    4 Horsemen
    Patchwerk
    Grobullus
    Sapphiron
    Kel'Thuzad

    Naxx10:
    finally Gluth down!!

  7. #27
    Can't solo kara.

  8. #28
    Warchief gutnbrg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    New Mageland
    Posts
    2,249
    how are u guys getting passed the solarium priest bug on Astromancer Solarian? i keep getting 1 shot

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    how are u guys getting passed the solarium priest bug on Astromancer Solarian? i keep getting 1 shot
    Nuke Boss before split ;-)

  10. #30
    Warchief gutnbrg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    New Mageland
    Posts
    2,249
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    Nuke Boss before split ;-)
    is that even possible? on my prot pally i dont come anywhere close to downing her before a split

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    is that even possible? on my prot pally i dont come anywhere close to downing her before a split
    Since we are in the warrior forum: It was possible as fury and arms and even as prot with adding all three trash groups (killing the pat before) before 5.0.4.
    Maybe you should try it as ret.

    ---------- Post added 2012-09-12 at 12:34 AM ----------

    Updates:

    Ulduar 10man:

    Council semi-hardmode
    Auriaya without trash
    Hodir without trash
    Freya+3 (first try)
    Mimiron
    Vezax (even with 15 secs interupt)
    Again Yogg+3 but without Thorim = masszerg in P3

    Some uploads soon:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/thststth?feature=mhee
    Last edited by Nightstalker; 2012-09-12 at 12:35 AM.

  12. #32
    Freya+3 is now up. Before the patch I would have managed +1, but never did it, since this would mean sparing lootgold



    I would even say it could be possible in 25man....

  13. #33
    Halion normal is soloable

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    In Naxx25:
    Sapphiron
    Kel'Thuzad
    this mean you solo'd both of those?
    got any tips? I would really like to farm some items off KT25 but no one ever runs that for xmog on my server

  15. #35
    Moderator eddytheone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Essex, UK
    Posts
    1,072
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    this mean you solo'd both of those?
    got any tips? I would really like to farm some items off KT25 but no one ever runs that for xmog on my server
    As prot its pretty hard for anything to kill you really, just keep a close eye on how much shield barrier you have left and spam it to victory = s

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    this mean you solo'd both of those?
    got any tips? I would really like to farm some items off KT25 but no one ever runs that for xmog on my server
    Killed Sapph and Kel myself on 25 mode last week. Sapph can't really kill you with his low dmg output, but he's a dps check, since you've got piss all Vengeance it can be quite tricky killing him before Enrage (I had only a normal mode firelands sword and mostly normal mode DS dps gear available, killed him about 30s before enrage). I'd suggest glyphing for Hold the Line for extra revenge damage, and Heavy Repercussion for extra Shield Slam damage.

    Kel is also a dps check, but unlike Sapph he will actually kill you if you let him cast too many Frostbolts in a row, so once you run out of interrupts make sure you're ready to eat bolts with Shield Barriers. When the adds come, continue as normal and push the dps, they actually help you stay alive a little easier as they deal minor damage at first while allow you to milk revenge for extra barriers. When you feel you can afford it, eat a few frostbolts for extra vengeance, and save your shield wall and last stand for as long as possible as things can get very hairy towards the end, stay on your toes with barriers and push the dps and you should get him down before enrage.
    Ikelos@Argent Dawn EU

  17. #37
    Moderator eddytheone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Essex, UK
    Posts
    1,072
    Pop on a Heroic Heart of Rage, solves most DPS issues ^^

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Calamari View Post
    Killed Sapph and Kel myself on 25 mode last week. Sapph can't really kill you with his low dmg output, but he's a dps check, since you've got piss all Vengeance it can be quite tricky killing him before Enrage (I had only a normal mode firelands sword and mostly normal mode DS dps gear available, killed him about 30s before enrage). I'd suggest glyphing for Hold the Line for extra revenge damage, and Heavy Repercussion for extra Shield Slam damage.

    Kel is also a dps check, but unlike Sapph he will actually kill you if you let him cast too many Frostbolts in a row, so once you run out of interrupts make sure you're ready to eat bolts with Shield Barriers. When the adds come, continue as normal and push the dps, they actually help you stay alive a little easier as they deal minor damage at first while allow you to milk revenge for extra barriers. When you feel you can afford it, eat a few frostbolts for extra vengeance, and save your shield wall and last stand for as long as possible as things can get very hairy towards the end, stay on your toes with barriers and push the dps and you should get him down before enrage.
    alright well i got though sapph easily enough, just talented second wind and spent all my rage on sblock for dps
    kel wasn't even remotely close though, too many adds were still running around when he came out and banshees knocking me all over the damn place

    ---------- Post added 2012-09-13 at 01:52 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Viin View Post
    Can't solo kara.
    looks like that got fixed so able to solo again

  19. #39
    Gruul's Lair "The Problem" easily soloable now. For Highking use Bladestorm to nuke the crap out of the Warlock
    that Death Coils you, after that kill order should be pretty self explanatory... soo warriors from all over,
    Go grind you that Aldori Legacy Shield... and maybe Hammer of the Naaru for you Draenei Warriors!

  20. #40
    I'm kinda new at soloing, didn't bother much before 5.0.4. In 5.0.4 i soloed:
    -Ony10 (25m seems doable, but it takes forever to finish P2, i had to quit)
    -Marrowgar10 (normal and hc)
    -Lady Deathwhisper10 (normal and hc).
    -Patchwerk, Grobullus, Saph on 25m. Wiped at Kt25 at 0.4%, but it's definitely doable, as above posters said.
    Setup: prot spec (glyph of revenge, heavy repercursions, victory rush), prot gear (ilvl 408). As "weird" talents i picked Second wind and Mass Spell reflect.
    I did some tries on Toc10 normal beasts, but i barely made it into P2
    Last edited by Marahdeka; 2012-09-13 at 07:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Hemet was behind Garrosh's escape and time travel just so he could hunt big game on old Draenor.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •