Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Calamari View Post
    Got Onyxia 25 down with quite little hassle in dps gear, just takes the expected fu**ton of time to bring her back down in P2. Even standing under her and spamming Thunderclap+Dragon Roar+HThrow on cd the whole fight took about 42 minutes with 42k overall dps for the whole fight. :| Very doable but unreasonable time investment atm, killed her in fury spec at 90 in less than 15 minutes..
    Ya it helps alot to have Gurthulak tentacle rape her on p2

10+ Year Old Account
    Love being able to solo things so much more easily on my warrior. Soloed FL->XT for the shield, all but military quarter in Naxx (haven't cared to try Razuvious), ToC10 up to Anub. Going to go to ony later and go for the drake.
    Aelmagus
    <Delusions of Grandeur>
    [H] Runetotem - US

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Oh, PVP twinks. I thought this was about Anduin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I am so triggered right now.

To nightstalker, gj on the tactic to beat freya 25 +3 enrage, that would actually be interesting to try if dks can survive all that in p3, cause second wind is really a lot of hps, also warriors can block, etc.

About patchwerk 25, I don't have BIS gear like you, but as blood dk in full dps gear (403 item level) I had 47k dps but survived 1 min 15, in full tank gear without souldrinkers I had barely enough dps to beat the enrage but died at 46% (399 item level), and using a souldrinker LFR I had enough healing to survive till the enrage, which happened at 36%.

Seems possible for dks with BIS dps gear and a few tank items + BIS stam trinkets, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Viin View Post
    Can't solo kara.
    Yes you can, they fixed the chess event.

Heroic Anub'arak down in Togc 10. World first for warriors.

Last edited by Styl; 2012-09-20 at 03:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    to late
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_CDM...layer_embedded

would also have tried it, but rather prefer to kill beats first. got to p2 allready.
    GG Hero class,

Learn to read his post before commenting, aye?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellkung View Post
    GG Hero class,

Learn to read his post before commenting, aye?
    Same goes for you, read below his video.

Can anyone help me with the Reliquary of Souls in BT? I can get up to that point but that's my roadblock? I have a Priest friend who also comes along sometimes btu I don't know much about them. I can get RoS to phase 2, but it just constantly spams "Spirit Shock" on me if I miss 1 interupt. Am I missing something? Or do I just need to not miss a single interupt? And uhh...how can I do that?

Icc

How does one get down marrowgar in 10 man? I have souldrinker and a mix of 397 dps and prot gear but he just puts out too much damage on me. New to soloing, did Archavon and the Lightning boss last night.

Just did it, switching to second wind over VR is amazing! glad i read all that.
    Last edited by brownthwaite; 2012-09-20 at 01:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkHead View Post
    Can anyone help me with the Reliquary of Souls in BT? I can get up to that point but that's my roadblock? I have a Priest friend who also comes along sometimes btu I don't know much about them. I can get RoS to phase 2, but it just constantly spams "Spirit Shock" on me if I miss 1 interupt. Am I missing something? Or do I just need to not miss a single interupt? And uhh...how can I do that?
    Get a pet class (Unholy(??) DK) or wait for MoP and try it with "good" lvl90 gear. Phase 2 has to end before you get hit by a spirit shock, maybe a second with insignia. So you could use pummel for the first interupt, disupting shout for the second and maybe next pummel for the third, but I guess 15 sec CD is too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    Get a pet class (Unholy(??) DK) or wait for MoP and try it with "good" lvl90 gear. Phase 2 has to end before you get hit by a spirit shock, maybe a second with insignia. So you could use pummel for the first interupt, disupting shout for the second and maybe next pummel for the third, but I guess 15 sec CD is too much.
    Sounds good to me. At least that tells me I wasn't messing anything up and at least on the right track.:P thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    if you're still missing the sarth3D mount (10), it's doable as a fury in ilvl 462. pretty sure as arms too.

55000dps was enough, fight took 47sec. offensive CDs at the beginning, defensive CDs at the end..

What I have done since MoP :

Vanilla : All, except Viscidus. Should be done during the week.

BC : All, except Kalecgos (lol) and RoS. But I'm still working on RoS, it's definitively soloable, best try : 6%

WotLK : Naxx 10, Naxx 25 (except Gluth), Onyxia 10, Uldu 10 (except Algalon), ICC 10 (except Gunship and Valithria)
    I didn't try Onyxia 25 yet, nor Trial of the Crusader or Sanctum Rubis. I have some ideas for Algalon, should be doable. I already made some attempts on Yogg 0-keeper which seems to be challenging but doable. Best attempt on LK 10HM : 24%, I should kill it this week.

Cataclysm : Omnitron, Magmaw, Atramedes, Halfus, Alysrazor.
    Best attempt on Chimaeron : 8%. It's still soloable but incredebly harder since the nerf/fix of Vengeance. I expect to kill it soon.
    Last edited by Senen; 2012-11-29 at 07:59 PM.

Deleted
    I have soloed halfus and valiona just now,and wiped on 4% ascendant council phase 3,hopefully i kill it next try.Dmg gets insane in last phase near end.

Update : Ascendant council down aswell,man last 5% were nuts,insane dmg.
    Last edited by mmocdb958a1efa; 2012-11-29 at 09:46 PM.

I didn't have enough dps to down Valiona in tank spec when I tried it several weeks ago.
    I did some try in dps spec, but since I'm an Arm Warrior I miss the Bloodthirst's heal to survive the fight.

What spec dd you use ?

Deleted
    Prot,in prot gear,hit cap expertise hardcap,second wind ofcourse.

Hmmm. I didn't have enough dps when I tried it in prot spec, dps gear. I should have done something wrong (I guess I forgot to /cast Def Stance when I respec. AGAIN. >_<) I haven't done many try (2 or 3 in dps and only one in prot) because I was more focused on Blackwing Descent at that time. I should go back and try.
    There's so many solo I want to try this week (Viscidus, Algalon, Yogg-0, Gunship, LK 10HM, Chimaeron, RoS, Alysrazor HM, Valiona, Council and Al'Akir if one day I manage to find someone with an id) and not enough time.

Has anybody try Nefarian yet ? I'm not sure Maloriak is doable and I won't chain wipe on him until I kill Chimaeron, but I'd like to know how hard Nefarian can be. If anybody has an id on him...
    By the way, anybody killed Chimaeron recently ? I know someone killed it at 5.0 but with the Vengeance fix, I lost a lot of dps.
    I didn't have time to try Beth'tilac that much but the P1 is doable. Though, I haven't had a chance to try the P2, I died just before the P2. Someone tried it ?
    I heard that the P1 of Rhyolith was doable as well, but never tried (I really don't like this fight.)

Edit : Valiona down. Don't know how I managed to get to the enrage the last time I tried it, but this time I killed them 1m30 before the enrage.
    And Dark Summoner, which is fraking hard in Arm, 480 ilvl and a weapon 463.
    I only had time for a few try on Chimaeron, best try at 7%. The nerf of (the rage generation of) Avatar is hard, you cannot spam Shield Barrier in P2, so you have to kill it even faster than before.
    Last edited by Senen; 2012-12-02 at 02:20 PM.

Anyone managed to do Razorgore at level 85-ish (prot) since 5.1 hit? Razorgore keeps getting annihilated by adds for me even sleeping as many dragons as possible and killing most adds between each of the two MC's.