Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Power Aura - Dispatch at 35% - help

Hi, earlier I saw a few people talking about getting Dispatch to be tracked on power auras for execution phase, has anyone actually managed to get it working? if so can you please help me

if not, and someone has got an addon that does this (shows the icon at 35%) please link it

cheers

I'm just using msbt's trigger events with a sound file.

Failing that, there are a ton of addons that can help you, clcinfo (insanely powerful addon) springs to mind.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

I haven't been able to get power auras working at all since the patch. Two updates and it's still erroring.

mine works :S

just had to redo my auras as they all got reset in their new releases

I think I got it working, I had to flush my WTF settings for it. Must have had some old data screwing it up.

Anyway, with the new version, add a new texture and go to Activation
    Main trigger: Unit Health
    Invert: unchecked
    Unit: Target
    Absolute values: unchecked
    Value: 35%
    Operator: < (or <= if you want it to show when they're exactly at 35%, but I'm not positive that will let you dispatch)

its working it seems, just cant seem to get the dispatch icon to work my use wow texture button i had yesterday seems to not be there.

Just wanted to let you know it seems to be making a big shiny effect for dispatch procs in the standard ui anyway. It was turned on by default when I logged in so it must be in the settings somewhere (I had 0 addons running that day)

I haven't used Power Auras, but if it's anything like TellMeWhen can't you just configure it to show only when it's usable? It's not Backstab. It's ONLY usable against targets with less than 35% health or with Blindside.
    Last edited by Senka; 2012-08-31 at 12:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can set double triggers for Dispatch in one texture. Texture -> Activation -> New Trigger.

Set one to Unit Health <- 35% health and the other to Unit buff/debuff for Blindside. Works perfectly for me.

You might have to turn on advanced options in the bottom left to see the +New Trigger option, if you don't have advanced turned on already. q:
    Last edited by Bareback; 2012-08-31 at 12:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pocky_rin View Post
    Just wanted to let you know it seems to be making a big shiny effect for dispatch procs in the standard ui anyway. It was turned on by default when I logged in so it must be in the settings somewhere (I had 0 addons running that day)
    Yeah but that is only for the procs. It won't show the blizz power aura to tell you to dispatch in execute range which is what he wants.

Deleted
    Which you can just determine with one look at the boss health bar?

Oh well, some people can't function without AddOns, I presume.

Quote Originally Posted by kindath View Post
    I think I got it working, I had to flush my WTF settings for it.
    please explain how, I need this working again...

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, Power Auras is working?? News to me

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Irisel View Post
    Wait, Power Auras is working?? News to me
    There is a power auras 5.0 but your old auras won't work and you will have to remake them.

Deleted
    It doesn't seem to work for me. Has the old /powa been changed to something else or am I overlooking something?

Quote Originally Posted by Incineration View Post
    It doesn't seem to work for me. Has the old /powa been changed to something else or am I overlooking something?
    got mine working from wow interface.
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...oPEdition.html

Again, for this kind of triggers, i use MSBT - i don't like big flashy textures.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    I'd really like to know how P-auras is working out for everyone else. My interface tells me P-auras is out of date, and even if I enable out-of-date addons, it simply doesn't seem to work.

Anyone knows what up?

Quote Originally Posted by kindath View Post
    I think I got it working, I had to flush my WTF settings for it. Must have had some old data screwing it up.

Anyway, with the new version, add a new texture and go to Activation
    Main trigger: Unit Health
    Invert: unchecked
    Unit: Target
    Absolute values: unchecked
    Value: 35%
    Operator: < (or <= if you want it to show when they're exactly at 35%, but I'm not positive that will let you dispatch)
    Confirmed working 100% and also, you can attach a sound to it (like in the old Power Auras).

Thanks, appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by Bareback View Post
    You can set double triggers for Dispatch in one texture. Texture -> Activation -> New Trigger.

Set one to Unit Health <- 35% health and the other to Unit buff/debuff for Blindside. Works perfectly for me.

You might have to turn on advanced options in the bottom left to see the +New Trigger option, if you don't have advanced turned on already. q:
    Mind explaining how you got Blindside to work with it? I tried setting up a Unit Buff/Debuff trigger along with it but it doesn't work. It pops when mob is <35% but doesn't when blideside procs. Also, since you set up the main one as a Unit Health one you don't get to put in the actual spell detail for Dispatch, is there any way to get it to use the Dispatch texture? I tried enabling the normal option you would but it just shows a little WoW icon.