Thread: Bronies.

10+ Year Old Account

Bronies.

Can someone explain to me the infatuation with My Little Pony that many guys have? I recently started my senior year in high school, and on the 3rd day have already counted 7 or 8 obvious bronies. I don't understand it whatsoever.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    They are too cute to resist

^fag

Their fags.

I dont care if I get a ban, Iam so fed up with Blizzard and their shotty tech support so Iam speaking the truth right now. Any guy who likes My Little Pony is a straight fag and ill say it to his face. The fact that they put them up as avatars in forums and shit just makes me laugh, if your homo thats fine with me I dont care but liking my little pony is just to much.
    Last edited by silentk59; 2012-08-30 at 08:59 PM.

Because it is so cute and filled with friendship, colours and PONIES.

but well, then again I'm a girl...

I'm pretty sure that discussion of MLP is supposed to go in the MLP topic. Therefore, I'd take your questions there. Also:

Quote Originally Posted by nezgral View Post
    They are too cute to resist
    Last edited by StationaryHawk; 2012-08-30 at 09:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    We enjoy the show, we like to talk about it when it's on air and we like to share some of the awesome fan made stuff.
    This video explains it rather well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE7I_IDX98g

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by silentk59 View Post
    ^fag

Their fags.

I dont care if I get a ban, Iam so fed up with Blizzard and their shotty tech support so Iam speaking the truth right now. Any guy who likes My Little Pony is a straight fag and ill say it to his face. The fact that they put them up as avatars in forums and shit just makes me laugh, if your homo thats fine with me I dont care but liking my little pony is just to much.
    Alright then. Will have to tell everyone I know of the opinions of some random guy in the internet. Because we ALL know that matters more than anything in the world.

Because they like it. You would probably get a better answer by asking in the huge mlp thread in the fun stuff forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    ^fag

Their fags.

Well, if you're complaining about Blizzard's tech support, your on the wrong forum. MMO-C is independent, not a part of Blizzard. You might be better off ranting at Blizzard instead.

They're also faster at the banhammer.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    I don't know either.

I haven't met one in real life, but I am not sure if I can take them seriously if they start talking about MLP.

10+ Year Old Account
    ^fag

Their fags.

This. Grown men (in a lot of cases) getting obsessed with these things is fucking ridiculous.
    War requires the sledge hammer, but will be decided by the scalpal
    Intel i5 2500k -Intel 330 180GB SSD - Saphire HD OC Edition 7870 - Gigabyte Z77-D3H Intel Z77

Not a clue why all this pony crap suddenly happened, I just try to avoid it as much as I can cuz I find it utterly ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Feel free to ask here:http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...y-is-Best-Pony

Anything outside of that relating to MLP tends to result in some pretty absurd trolling, as you can already see.