Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moridius View Post
    I support Obama, but I don't really give him credit.

This was pulled off by Navy Seals and the "Intelligence" portion of our government and Allies.

Obama just said go. The pieces we already in place.
    ...Obama is the Commander-in-chief, as in he runs that show. None of it would've went down without his input.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    ...Obama is the Commander-in-chief, as in he runs that show. None of it would've went down without his input.
    I am very proud he called George Bush almost immediately to tell him what had happened. I am not a fan of Obama, but that was a good move and I respect him for that. Just to help let Bush know first that what he started had finally ended despite all of the scrutiny.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

But news said Bin Laden died long time ago. How could they kill him for second time?

Report: Bin Laden Already Dead
    Published December 26, 2001

FoxNews.com

Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,...#ixzz1zJqxABRn
    ------------------------\

Has Osama Bin Laden been dead for seven years - and are the U.S. and Britain covering it up to continue war on terror?

By Sue Reid 11 September 2009

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1zJrNRsIi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    The story of "we landed, executed him and flew away in the space of a few minutes" is a lot more likely.
    I got a picture of the SEAL's flying off into the sunset in my head now, lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reqq View Post
    Aren't your SF guys bound by some-sort of non-disclosure policy or what?
    Yes. However, once he is out of the Military he is covered by the First Amendment. So its a bit of a grey line, he can tell what happened unless it was classified a state secret, which it wasn't. Also the government would sue him if he used peoples real names.

Quote Originally Posted by internetheroxD View Post
    I got a picture of the SEAL's flying off into the sunset in my head now, lol
    But I have a picture which means the Seals team are dead.

I'm not into conspiracy theories, in fact normally I hate conspiracy theorists, but the OBL thing is the only one I've ever bought into. Someone on dialysis does not survive living in caves for several years. Immediately disposing the body just sets off alarms in my head. They're still trying to find where Hitler's buried, but then we get to America's Public Enemy #1 and immediately throw him in the ocean without anyone seeing anything?

Here's a funny rant on the OBL thing by comedian Patrice Oneal. Some good points some bad. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smGlBX8mHgE
    Last edited by Tore; 2012-09-27 at 10:31 PM.

Witness said the Seal team were died in copter crash. Pakistan TV interview.

OSAMA KILL MISSION BY US NAVY SEALS: AN EYE WITNESS ACCOUNT

by Dr. Paul Craig Roberts / Jeff Prager

Anchor: Muhammad Bashir told us something that no one said before. So we checked his identity card, we also onfirmed that he really lives there, we asked from the senior fellows about him. We were very astonished by his story just see and listen what he said.

Bashir: We were awake, not asleep, a helicopter came, some men came down from that, into that house, then that helicopter went away.
    Reporter: How many men?

Bashir: 10-12, then that helicopter took rounds of those rear hills, then he came bac…k and when he came bach, two more helicopters arrived, one from the west and other from the north, there was a blast in the first helicopter and it was on fire, we immediately came out, when we reached there, the helicopter was burning, then after about 20 minutes the army and police arrived, they pushed us back, now we are asking that if Osama was here then who took him to America because all those men that came in the helicopter died in the blast, now if Osama was in that helicopter he must have died and got burnt in that helicopter too, then how they took him? This is a question of serious concern. America claims they they killed him and picked him up. How they picked him up? This is what we are thinking .

Reporter: Was there only one helicopter?

Bashir? Yes the other that came, flew away to Mansehra, there was only one that landed the men and came back to pick them but as he was picking them up, it blew away and caught fire.

Reporter: Then they were in it when it blew?

Bashir: Yes They were.
    Reporeter : How you know?
    Bashir: We saw it with our own eyes

Reporter: You saw dead man?
    Bashir: Yes, dead men,

Reporter: How many?

Bashir: I couldnt count them because then the compound was on fire. The gate was open, we went in, the army and police hadnt arrived then, there were some people but they werent stopping them. The whole neighbourhood has seen that but they are silent now.

Bashir: We saw the helicopter burning, we saw the dead bodies, then everything was removed and now there is nothing

http://wondersofpakistan.wordpress.c...-raid-killing/

Quote Originally Posted by katsung47 View Post
    Witness said the Seal team were died in copter crash. Pakistan TV interview.

OSAMA KILL MISSION BY US NAVY SEALS: AN EYE WITNESS ACCOUNT

by Dr. Paul Craig Roberts / Jeff Prager

Anchor: Muhammad Bashir told us something that no one said before. So we checked his identity card, we also onfirmed that he really lives there, we asked from the senior fellows about him. We were very astonished by his story just see and listen what he said.

Bashir: We were awake, not asleep, a helicopter came, some men came down from that, into that house, then that helicopter went away.

Bashir: 10-12, then that helicopter took rounds of those rear hills, then he came bac…k and when he came bach, two more helicopters arrived, one from the west and other from the north, there was a blast in the first helicopter and it was on fire, we immediately came out, when we reached there, the helicopter was burning, then after about 20 minutes the army and police arrived, they pushed us back, now we are asking that if Osama was here then who took him to America because all those men that came in the helicopter died in the blast, now if Osama was in that helicopter he must have died and got burnt in that helicopter too, then how they took him? This is a question of serious concern. America claims they they killed him and picked him up. How they picked him up? This is what we are thinking .

Reporter: Was there only one helicopter?

Bashir? Yes the other that came, flew away to Mansehra, there was only one that landed the men and came back to pick them but as he was picking them up, it blew away and caught fire.

Reporter: Then they were in it when it blew?

Bashir: Yes They were.
    Reporeter : How you know?
    Bashir: We saw it with our own eyes

Reporter: You saw dead man?
    Bashir: Yes, dead men,

Reporter: How many?

Bashir: I couldnt count them because then the compound was on fire. The gate was open, we went in, the army and police hadnt arrived then, there were some people but they werent stopping them. The whole neighbourhood has seen that but they are silent now.

Bashir: We saw the helicopter burning, we saw the dead bodies, then everything was removed and now there is nothing

http://wondersofpakistan.wordpress.c...-raid-killing/
    This is nonsense. This article assumes 33 people were killed in a blackhawk crash. You cant even fit that many people into a blackhawk.

Quote Originally Posted by davispunx View Post
    This is nonsense. This article assumes 33 people were killed in a blackhawk crash. You cant even fit that many people into a blackhawk.
    8 troops with gear, crew chief, gunner, 2 pilots lets say you shove two more between everyone and one more between the gunner and crew chief thats 15 absolute max yeah I'd call bullshit but hey they're just silly little facts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandaemic View Post
    “Oh, do a daily? Just do a daily? Why don’t I strap on my daily helmet and squeeze down into a daily cannon and fire off into daily land, where quests grow on little dailies?!”

It's already a known fact that this whole situation was lied about a hundred times, twenty different stories about what happened. Oh, and two full SEAL teams got killed in an ambush? Yeah right.

Wake up people.

Quote Originally Posted by davispunx View Post
    Did you read the interview?

Bashir: 10-12,
    And for the rest of them:

August 6, 2011 5:11 AM

22 Navy SEALs dead in Afghan chopper crash

KABUL, Afghanistan -- A helicopter crash in Afghanistan's eastern Wardak province has killed 30 U.S. special operation troops and seven Afghan soldiers, the country's president said on Saturday.

More than 20 U.S. special operations forces killed, most of them Navy SEALs, according to CBS News correspondent David Martin in Washington.

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-3480_162-20089003.html
    Add them together, 32-34.

They killed a local Pakistan resident, said it was Bin Laden.

That's Not Osama bin Laden, That's My Neighbour

10+ Year Old Account
    The amount of conspiracy posts you have made leaves me skeptical. I'm not buying this.

They killed a local Pakistan resident, said it was Bin Laden.

That's Not Osama bin Laden, That's My Neighbour
    So why didn't the real Bin Laden make a statement immediately afterwards saying he was very much alive? Or if Bin Laden was already dead, why didn't al-Qaeda just fake another video starring a look-a-like?

The only way this conspiracy could work is if al-Qaeda itself is explicitly under the control of the American government (not that we pulled a few strings to create them so we could have an enemy after the Soviet Union fell, but that we actually control their activities at virtually every level). And frankly that's treading into lizard people territory.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

But news said Bin Laden died long time ago. How could they kill him for second time?

------------------------\
    You should quote FOXNEWS more often, they are very credible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wixwix View Post
    It's already a known fact that this whole situation was lied about a hundred times, twenty different stories about what happened. Oh, and two full SEAL teams got killed in an ambush? Yeah right.

Wake up people.
    YEAH! Honestly, you think the government will be openly truthful about Special operations? Also, in the interest of those involved to have the opportunity to live out their lives in relative peace so only natural they all suddenly die in a Helo crash.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Falrinn View Post
    So why didn't the real Bin Laden make a statement immediately afterwards saying he was very much alive? Or if Bin Laden was already dead, why didn't al-Qaeda just fake another video starring a look-a-like?

The only way this conspiracy could work is if al-Qaeda itself is explicitly under the control of the American government (not that we pulled a few strings to create them so we could have an enemy after the Soviet Union fell, but that we actually control their activities at virtually every level). And frankly that's treading into lizard people territory.
    Assuming he is alive...which I doubt, that would be pretty stupid of him to do. The world believes he is dead and is obviously no longer a threat, no more chasing him. Why would he announce he is alive...so people can chase him again? Better to do things in the shadows, be the puppet master no one knows about. But..like I said, I doubt he's alive. He was either dead long before this "raid" or the gov just won't release how it really went down and that's that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asseymcgee View Post
    Assuming he is alive...which I doubt, that would be pretty stupid of him to do. The world believes he is dead and is obviously no longer a threat, no more chasing him. Why would he announce he is alive...so people can chase him again? Better to do things in the shadows, be the puppet master no one knows about. But..like I said, I doubt he's alive. He was either dead long before this "raid" or the gov just won't release how it really went down and that's that.
    Or he actually died in the raid that you all read and heard about (which is most likely). Tin foil hats look sexy-as-fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Reqq View Post
    Or he actually died in the raid that you all read and heard about (which is most likely). Tin foil hats look sexy-as-fuck.
    he died before the raid. he was in a secret meeting with obama planning the next 911, when he keeled over from a heart attack. the seals took his body with them to pakistan, and pretended to kill him. then obama had to settle for killing a paltry number of americans in benghazi.

help me out here, i own stock in reynold's wrap