Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Firefly and Sarah Connor Chronicles.

One that I haven't seen mentioned yet: Journeyman

As a side note, this thread is working out to be a good resource for hereto-unknown sci-fi shows.
    Try scrolling up to me about 6 posts above you :P

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I agree with this.

That and Battlestar Galatica. I thought Sharon (Number 8) was way hot and I shallowly base my approval of a show partially on if there were attractive actors and based on just how attractive they are. Don't judge.
    At least with battlestar galactica we did get an "ending" did i want that ending to be rushed during the last season? no.. but at least it did get an ending.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cybersix.

Although I don't think it falls under the category of "was left unfinished", it could have had way more episodes.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

My vote is with Farscape and Firefly. I loved and still love those two shows to death!

Firefly! <3 me some Nathan Fillion!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blade, the TV series on Spike TV

10+ Year Old Account
    Lost! Oh, wait, we're not talking about series that SHOULD HAVE been canceled. :-P

Terra Nova, Firefly, Farscape, and as much as I thought it was just a fucking BSG clone, SG:U. I really hated how the did SG:U, but I got totally sucked into it and was really disappointed when it was canceled. LOVE ME SOME STARGATE!
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    Try scrolling up to me about 6 posts above you :P
    Crap, sorry - missed it. Such a good series, and the supporting cast was so cool!

---------- Post added 2012-08-30 at 10:16 PM ----------

That and Battlestar Galatica. I thought Sharon (Number 8) was way hot and I shallowly base my approval of a show partially on if there were attractive actors and based on just how attractive they are. Don't judge.
    BSG got the ending they wanted, which I absolutely loved, but discovered that others did not. But they got to end that series the way they wanted to, one of the few awesome series that had that chance.

"Conspiracy of Silence" From Discovery Channel. Not a series, but it didn't air.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Lost! Oh, wait, we're not talking about series that SHOULD HAVE been canceled. :-P
    Awwwwww, why the hate?!!??!?! I loved LOST's ending (seriously). I know it was weird, but that was basically the premise of the show, weird.

10+ Year Old Account
    No other show ending has shit on its fans as much as LOST's did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pvrwizard View Post
    At least with battlestar galactica we did get an "ending" did i want that ending to be rushed during the last season? no.. but at least it did get an ending.
    Sure, but it didn't REALLY get to end like it should have. They just kind of...threw things together. Plus, it's less about the ending and more about having more to watch in this hypothetical situation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Firefly and Jericho.
    "You're messing with my zen thing, man!"

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zerocoolhack View Post
    No other show ending has shit on its fans as much as LOST's did.
    It was a terrific ending - very unmainstream, but wonderful nonetheless. Why didn't you like it?

---------- Post added 2012-08-30 at 10:31 PM ----------

Sure, but it didn't REALLY get to end like it should have. They just kind of...threw things together. Plus, it's less about the ending and more about having more to watch in this hypothetical situation.
    I disagree completely. They wrote that out very well, good build up to the end point - great action and conclusion of a couple of minor plot points as well.

Deleted
    Carnivale and Sarah Connor Chronicles for sure! I wish so damn much they hadn't been cancelled ...... ! :'<

10+ Year Old Account
    Arrested Development, best tv show to be cancelled
    Veronica Mars didn't make any sense watching till the end...
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Firefly <- The humor alone makes me watch it over and over, that and Kaylee.

Invasion <- I can't watch that series again because they cut it at a point (season one) that would make EVERYTHING change, that and there was a couple really fucking sexy girls and one of the best collection of series actors in a long time.

Farscape and other Sci Fi series were really cool but I felt like it was getting old (the genre) and they didn't offer enough variation in the episodes, think that's why they lost viewers and ultimately got canceled.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toffie View Post
    Veronica Mars didn't make any sense watching till the end...
    I did enjoy Veronica Mars - but I thought after it got to college it was sort of . . . old, even though I enjoyed the entire series.

exactly my point ;-)

My name is Earl.

Even ended the last episode with a "Too be continued" iirc...
    KAPOW!