Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardRoe View Post
    WAT? It already hurts like crap live and they buff it? It's not even funny...
    icelance takes skill yo
    Photo Website: http://www.jeremynative.com Please check out

Good job Blizzard. Buff the classes that top the DPS and nerf the ones who are at the bottom.
    You honestly expected anything different?

reroll, good bye hunter, hello mage!

A little annoyed by Chain Lightning's reduced damage, and I'd really appreciate a solid reason behind this specific nerf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let the nerfing of the warlock begin
    Have you hugged a Gnome today?

I really don't understand some the warlock nerfs. There are still mid-table dps class beside Affliction that is a tad better...and then they further nerf Demo / Destro...hum

Does-not-make-any-sence. And Void Ray is really crap already xd

10+ Year Old Account
    Final build before Mists patch notes:

Warlock: All damage and abilities reduced by 20%. Because quite frankly, we don't like you. Mages are so much prettier.
    Have you hugged a Gnome today?

10+ Year Old Account
    Rofl! Morchok nerf seriously???

tehre's something wrong with my warlock, I still can put 10k dps dps, nerf me again, I'm OP

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Blizzard doesn't give a shit about your damage on live. Why should they?

Deleted
    I'm already having to set my mind on not playing destro if I want to make some serious raiding... but destro is bad enough already, so any nerf instead of buff makes as much sense as GC posts. I bet they were testing some raids, the Blizz team lock out skilled GC and he sent him to serve coffees and started a set of nerfs to make sure an unskilled mage will always out dps a skilled lock.
    I'm fine with locks overburden rotation and cd's/procs controls, but keeping those and still let us under perform damage wise is just nonsense (demo and destro, since aff seems to be ok if u play flawlessly, which locks always need to do if they don't want to hug the bench).

Deleted
    We just know priest mage rogue will be good.

Oh boohoo, mages are fine. Hunters were doing redic. damage and so were locks. You deserve these nerfs and mages deserve the ice lance buff, Deal with it or go play some other game, because frankly, blizzard doesn't give a shit about you.

Quote Originally Posted by SadButTrue View Post
    Oh boohoo, mages are fine. Hunters were doing redic. damage and so were locks. You deserve these nerfs and mages deserve the ice lance buff, Deal with it or go play some other game, because frankly, blizzard doesn't give a shit about you.
    hello mage

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaroc View Post
    We just know priest mage rogue will be good.
    Rogue? that's a good joke man.

My only comment would be: good news on Min Sear buff. My main is a shadow priest, and althought I'm already used to every other changes, on heroic madness for the Congealing Bloods, no time to dot and MS was so terribad! So many bloods hit Deathwing our very first time, he had 24% health...

After 1 wipe we were able to kill him though (had the 2 mounts dropped, rolled 97 for the Life-Binder's Handmaiden, got beaten but a guildy with a 100! I was shocked!).

Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post
    A little annoyed by Chain Lightning's reduced damage, and I'd really appreciate a solid reason behind this specific nerf.
    Level 90 scaling not level 85 scaling. Most of the balancing is due to certain abilities scaling better than others at 90 in epic gear. Until everyone is in epic gear in pandaria they cant really fully gauge what needs buffs but they are trying there best for now.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

STOP f***** nerf warriors !!!!

LOOOL Blood Presence now increases Stamina by 25%, up from 8%. yesterday we did elegon 25 hc betatest.
    I maintanked with 615k hp while other tanks had 510k and 520k and now they wanna give me more xD thank you so much blizz
    i also was first in healing and first in damage done thanks to new vengeance and fkin high bosshits
    DK is fine now blizz lets stay with it for next 2 years
    Last edited by Raegwyn; 2012-08-31 at 12:55 PM.

Looks like the "bug" with Dragon Roar's knockback being useless on Live isn't a bug.

Also, more Ret nerfs when Holy is running around gibbing people on live in PVP. Honestly, did anyone think our AOE was overpowered in beta at all? I was just getting used to doing as much AOE DPS as, well, everyone else finally.