GW2 - Perma Banned

Perma Banned on Day 4(day 2 of official release) with no answers, nor reasoning.

I was having a blast, me and a friend were just leveling away, I've been logged on 24/7(never logged off due to complaints of hacking and such), and have had no interruptions aside of updates.

Then I log on today... About 10 minutes ago I recieved "You have been Permanently Banned". No e-mail, No messages, no clue what I even did wrong. I did buy a weapon for 21 Karma, but I didn't think it was THAT big of a deal. I haven't exploited in any way, I only found 1 exploitable bug at all, which I reported immediately, and did not exploit. I reported the 21 karma item as well.

After reaching level 63.

My names were: Ain, Aoki, Adonis, Altma, and Amaya. I have only been very respectful in chat, and I've tried my best to help out everyone I have seen. I've recieved zero warnings, and in the beta weekends I reported hundreds of bugs.

Is there any way to find out why I was banned? This is the worst user policy I've ever seen in a game. If I seriously got banned for buying a 21 Karma weapon(which - btw - I was going to buy for 6k Karma anyways.), I think that this will be a shortly lived game.

And for clarity: I recieved a PERMANENT ban.

Mod edit: Use: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ban-discussion

^ on the first page.

-- Fencers
    Last edited by Fencers; 2012-08-30 at 10:52 PM.