High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Second Wind Soloing by Keksn (5.0.4 Fury Warrior Level 85)

I'll be updating this thread as I kill more bosses, but for now I just have:

Noth (Naxx)
    Sapphiron (Naxx)
    Anub'Rehkan (Naxx)
    Grand Widow Faelrina (Naxx)
    AQ40 (Excluding Twins and C'thun)

I don't have Noth and Sapph recorded because I forgot to fraps, but here's a video for Anub and Fael:

This is using the 5.0.4 fury warrior, and the talent Second Wind.

I can easily get Maexxna down until she frenzies, but after that point I'm fucked basically. Got her to around 670k hp.

I've attempted to solo Twins, but I could not get enough burst to surpass their heals in Fury, and I ended up being stuck dancing around until they enraged and killed me as the Second Wind kept me from dying :P

I'm working on Maexxna at the moment, but I can't quite figure out a way to survive after using defensive cooldowns to live past the first healing debuff + web wrap phase. I tend to die during the 2nd go around because of the debuff and me being so low after the wrap releases me xD
    Last edited by Garneth; 2012-09-01 at 03:57 PM.
    I'm HOT for HOTS.

Hey,

Use the rep reward from sporeggar http://www.wowhead.com/item=25550

Has a 2min Cd but it'll take away the healing debuff so just use it when you need to.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Styl View Post
    Hey,

Use the rep reward from sporeggar http://www.wowhead.com/item=25550

Has a 2min Cd but it'll take away the healing debuff so just use it when you need to.

O_O Awesome! With that I can easily manage Heigan and Maexxna! Thank you for letting me become aware of that!
    I'm HOT for HOTS.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Edit: Never mind
    Last edited by Garneth; 2012-09-01 at 03:49 PM.
    I'm HOT for HOTS.

arms doesnt do more dmg, fury does more. i guess you just dont know the correct rotation (looking at the video you dont indeed)

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by silmarilen View Post
    arms doesnt do more dmg, fury does more. i guess you just dont know the correct rotation (looking at the video you dont indeed)
    I don't. I just realized what I was doing wrong, I was spamming Wild Strike instead of dumping with Heroic Strike, like a noob. :P

---------- Post added 2012-09-01 at 11:57 AM ----------

I can easily get Maexxna down until she frenzies, but after that point I'm fucked basically. Got her to around 670k hp.
    Last edited by Garneth; 2012-09-01 at 03:54 PM.
    I'm HOT for HOTS.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've solod Archavon in VoA yesterday, video is rendering and uploading as we speak. I'll have that up soon.
    I'm HOT for HOTS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garneth View Post
    O_O Awesome! With that I can easily manage Heigan and Maexxna! Thank you for letting me become aware of that!
    Heigan's debuff is a disease, not a poison. And the venom sacs from LBRS are much better for Maexxna, as they have no CD.