Page 67 of 111 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Small snowball View Post
    So here it is:

The main strat is to leave minions so they tank Nezir while you kill Rohash, then you go and kill Anshal adds, then kill Nezir, then Anshal and the fight is over. The point is you have to do all this accurate and very quickly, you have near 15 seconds to kill Rohash, and 10 seconds to get to Anshal's platform.

- - - Updated - - -

Required numbers aren't that high, i think it could be doable in ~525 ilvl if you are lucky with rppm procs, on kill I didn't get any trinket proc at the start
    Just did this today (same guy who posted in the comment section lol).

The hardest part is definitely killing Rohash in the window of 12-15 seconds and getting to Anshal before he spawns adds. It took me over 10 pulls to get it right (GG trinket proccing mid air and not getting another one) but the first time I killed Rohaas got to Anshal's platform without it despawning, I got it down.

Definitely glad this is soloable. I recently did a Throne run and saw the South wind drake drop (lost the roll by 2) so I'm definitely farming Al'Akir with a vengeance.

Quote Originally Posted by IdTheDemon View Post
    Definitely glad this is soloable. I recently did a Throne run and saw the South wind drake drop (lost the roll by 2) so I'm definitely farming Al'Akir with a vengeance.
    small off-topic. Also got drake drop last week, though I had it =)
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrSmallBody/videos - Warlock soloing & other stuff

I've started reformatting the spreadsheet to separate stuff into individual sheets (easier to see stuff and I can lock stuff per sheet). I currently have all sheets locked but have some cell groups on the WotLK and Cata sheets that *should* be editable (basically the content that isn't full cleared yet). If someone could see if they can make a change to one of those cells and report back that would be awesome.

The changes I've made so far are temporary, I'm planning to separate things further out (similar to how the DK spreadsheet is) but make navigation a bit easier.
    Awesome Sig of Awesome courtesy of Shyama | Warlock Soloing & Progress
    Pokemon X FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Steel safari with Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Blademaster
    Soloed Occu'thar 25. Nothing special just dps check.

P.S. I dont see any Magmaw 25 normal kill so there it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih4yE-mkaJw
    Last edited by Kalen; 2013-08-15 at 08:00 AM.

Now hopefuly ill get some good footage of Sha of Anger attempts before the huge nerfs next patch!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Blazefurytv?feature=mhee - Warlock Guides, Solo old content, small guides, raid footage and much more!

A quick question: is Thorim 25 man bugged? He does not give a shit when I step near him to force him down once Sif pops only before that. It works perfectly on 10 man but does not seem to in 25 man, anyone has information on this?

Also I am working on Alone. P1 is obviously very easy P2 however fucks me up. For some reason Sara decides to burn my sanity until I have 4. Yes, 4, that is exactly 2 gazes from the skulls in the rooms and I am insane. Any idea how to avoid that? Or it is RNG?
    Last edited by Nerfarien; 2013-08-17 at 02:09 PM.

From what I've read about Thorim 25 the timers are much less forgiving, so you only have about a 1-1.5 second window from when he becomes attackable and when you die.

For Yogg it's just RNG. Sara's cast time for psychosis is much shorter on 25 so sometimes she'll burn you down super low (or even make you go insane) before you get the protection.
    Awesome Sig of Awesome courtesy of Shyama | Warlock Soloing & Progress
    Pokemon X FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Steel safari with Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Yeah after few wipes on Thorim 25 I switched to do it in 10 man: there I had like 13-14 seconds until he became active, so You are right, you need to time it extremely good to make it. On the other hand as you needn't to kill everything in 25 man he is much less pain in the ass in 10 man.

As for Sara I am sad. Is ther no way to LoS Psychosis? Like a Saiyan Warbanner or whatever it called from the Warscout in Four Winds or something?

Had to reupload... youtube...
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Blazefurytv?feature=mhee - Warlock Guides, Solo old content, small guides, raid footage and much more!

The Patient
    Hey guys,

Lately I'm trying to get some transmog gear from dragonsoul(10 man). And since I saw the majority of the instance is solo-able i thought why not (note my server is pretty much dead so pugging isn't really an option).

But here is the problem. Morchok is killing me over and over and over again. I have tried it as destro months ago and recently I tried it again as affliction and a few tries as demonology. I watched the how-to video that is in the spreadsheet and followed those tactics. But with out any luck. The main problem is that my voidlord (with the demon training glyph) is dying way too fast. Faster then I can heal with Soulburn: Health funnel. (and drain those adds for shards). My best attempt was around 40-ish%.

I don't think gear is a big problem I have Ilvl 504 (even tho I reforged and gemmed for affliction it's still a bit destro focused). See my armory

Any tips?

Have you tried him on 10 hc? The boss is way easier on heroic, no sunder armor stacks.
    Last edited by Small snowball; 2013-08-19 at 10:56 AM.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrSmallBody/videos - Warlock soloing & other stuff

The Patient
    Quote Originally Posted by Small snowball View Post
    Have you tried him in 10 hc? The boss is way easier in heroic, no sunder armor stacks.
    No I haven't. Thanks for the tip. I will try it tonight.

yeah you should def go for the 10 hc

Or just go Destro with Soul Link and Ember Tap your way to victory.

The Patient
    I completely forgot you can't do heroic mode if you haven't cleared it on normal. So I'm stuck there. I'll try and force some one to rush me through.
    Tho i had him on 12% on normal yesterday. Damn enrage timer.

Hey again guys, I wanted to give a hot to LK 25 HC. How difficult is it compared to Yogg 0 Keeper? I would like to give it a try prior the nerfs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerfarien View Post
    Hey again guys, I wanted to give a hot to LK 25 HC. How difficult is it compared to Yogg 0 Keeper? I would like to give it a try prior the nerfs.
    Alot easier once you have the tactic. There is no randomness. I use these macros to pick up mobs:

/petattack Drudge Ghoul // Basicly I spam this when he summons ghouls until my pet has them
    /petattack Shambling Horror
    /petattack [@mouseover] // For Raging Spirits and Lich King

Soul Leech/Shadowfury/Soul Link/Any/GoSup/KJC or Mannoroth's Fury
    Glyphs: Healthstone/Demon Training/SiphonLife

Just check Evrelia's kill video, pretty much explains what to do. If you have the gear you can try ignore the adds, which makes the fight faster, thus no problem with enrage timer.

I have 544 ilevel and I just dps Lich King and ignore everything else, let my pet tank all of it. Just remember to take a melee hit from Raging Spirits in phase two when he spawns Valkyrs to avoid getting picked up by them. Only need to do it once every 50 seconds roughly, just to be safe. The way I do it is my pet takes aggro on all of them, but I will have higher threat due to RoF spamming so I just step into melee range and get aggro. Just use the gateway to drop threat and it runs after you once the debuff runs out (might have to turn off taunt on the pet). I get the boss to around 25% after second transition and then 1 or 2 Harvest Souls then it is dead. Remember to have passive on pet in transitions so the pet can pick up Raging Spirits as they spawn.

I haven't timed my kills, but last time I had 7 minutes or so left on enrage when first Harvest Soul occured and I got it to 11% and got a second one :P

That's very nice to hear, now for a final question regarding this one: does the thing do everything on 10 man then switch to 25 man works here as well as in Ulduar? If it does it would make to reach LK much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerfarien View Post
    That's very nice to hear, now for a final question regarding this one: does the thing do everything on 10 man then switch to 25 man works here as well as in Ulduar? If it does it would make to reach LK much easier.
    Yes it does, kinda. It doesn't work to switch to 25 HC right away. You can switch to 25 Normal and then enter and inside switch to heroic.

Dreadlord
    How bad do you guys think the soul leech nerf will effect soloing. From war bringers to current soloable raid content.