Page 73 of 110 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    just cleared the place on 10m normal (ICC) (cept for LK) and its not letting me switch the difficulty to25m HC. only 10m.
    You should leave the instance before switching to 25
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrSmallBody/videos - Warlock soloing & other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Small snowball View Post
    You should leave the instance before switching to 25
    Got an error saying i was in an active instance while i was out front. Not sure what the deal was.

Hey yo fellow warlocks!
    I tried to solo Yoggy before and it was an RNG fest but now with the sanity removal of the Psychosis gone it should be easier.
    My question is: is it doable with Destro? Or you need to somehow zerg it with affli?

Nvm, just did it as Destro, easy.
    Last edited by Nerfarien; 2013-10-12 at 08:19 PM.

10 or 25? And how many keepers?

25 and 0 keepers of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    What ilvl were you at Nerf

sadly only 564, but i guess it is doable with less as well. The trick I used is that I piled up the immortal guardians, like 20-30 and then FnB+Immo+RoF+Inci = infinite embers and SBed Yoggy to death.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for that. Now I kno how to do

Still got almost 20 ilvl to go then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Still got almost 20 ilvl to go then.
    Did it last week at 541 ilvl as destruction. It's do-able. Did heroic 25m LK too.

Anyway, anyone have any tips on Saurfang 25m heroic? Maybe it's a gear issue but my pet is getting shredded after the adds spawn. I'm not quite sure what the trick is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Keiju View Post
    Did it last week at 541 ilvl as destruction. It's do-able. Did heroic 25m LK too.

Anyway, anyone have any tips on Saurfang 25m heroic? Maybe it's a gear issue but my pet is getting shredded after the adds spawn. I'm not quite sure what the trick is here.
    It is quite brutal, even in 564 in my opinion: the adds are the least of your worries, when he goes into frenzy and has 100 blood power he goes nuts, and it becomes very hard to deal with him. So it is RNG a bit for your procs if you can kill him.

As for LK 25HC: did you use destro? Is it manageable normally ( especially p2 with the val'kyr shenanigans?)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerfarien View Post
    It is quite brutal, even in 564 in my opinion: the adds are the least of your worries, when he goes into frenzy and has 100 blood power he goes nuts, and it becomes very hard to deal with him. So it is RNG a bit for your procs if you can kill him.

As for LK 25HC: did you use destro? Is it manageable normally ( especially p2 with the val'kyr shenanigans?)
    I see. Guess i'll save myself the headache and wait until I get some better gear

I had 25~ attempts as affliction on LK, then I switched to destruction and got him in 3 attempts. Definitely the way to go. I didn't find it all that difficult although I was within about 2 seconds of the enrage (but it was only my 3rd attempt). For valkyrs I just used Evrelia's trick of letting LK hit me once every minute to designate myself a 'tank' so I wouldn't get grabbed. De-summon pet, get hit a couple of times, re-summon pet and then I started the stopwatch for 45s and repeat.

Deleted
    Is Hagara still possible with the Demonic gateway Not Dropping Threat anymore?
    Also I Don't Even Get its use anymore other than Travelling a few yards away once per min...
    I should be Generating No Threat from what I've heard, but on most bosses they still aggro me if Some insane Opening Burst...

A quick question: how do you usually handle Necrotic Plague on LK? Tanking him with my beautiful face is not an option, I should track it somehow?

A quick question: how do you usually handle Necrotic Plague on LK? Tanking him with my beautiful face is not an option, I should track it somehow?
    I haven't done it but the first tick of the Plague is only about 50k or so iirc. So my guess would be to get it on you and just be away from adds when it ticks off.

One stack ticks for 150k. You micro your voidwalker to attack every ghoul that spawns so he has aggro on them all, and you stay away from them so it doesn't bounce to them and stack up higher until you want it to. At around 80%, move in with the plague and drop it in, then make sure to stay the hell away til they're all dead.

Ty Evrelia, although I am not the best at microing I was able to solve it in a similar way you did ^^ ( no mount yet tho :P)
    So People are talking about saving a reset thing, so how does it work precisely?
    Say I clear everything with my DK alt up to LK. I inv someone who then invs my main and he gets the lockout, but my DK will still have the intact 10 man save which I can extend then?

Ty Evrelia, although I am not the best at microing I was able to solve it in a similar way you did ^^ ( no mount yet tho :P)
    So People are talking about saving a reset thing, so how does it work precisely?
    Say I clear everything with my DK alt up to LK. I inv someone who then invs my main and he gets the lockout, but my DK will still have the intact 10 man save which I can extend then?
    What you normally would do :

1. Clear up to LK on 10m normal, zone out and change to 25man.
    2. invite char that will extend the lockout.
    3. That char zones in and swaps to heroic, and accepts to be saved to raid ID.
    4. hs/zone out to, and extend raid ID.
    5. Kill LK 25hc and hope for Invincible.

Next week you repeat basicly step 3-5.

Anyone had issues with Thorim lately? Been trying him tonight and whenever I get him in hop down into the arena he just stands there then resets.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Harsesis View Post
    Anyone had issues with Thorim lately? Been trying him tonight and whenever I get him in hop down into the arena he just stands there then resets.
    had the same issue yesterday, engage him by Hitting him rather than by running next to him