Page 22 of 110 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Harsesis View Post
    Even if you were at 1 HP it wouldn't kill you. The game truncates at that level so it would do 0 damage before it does the 1 damage.
    I meant being meleed by the boss if your healing tick is a fraction of a second late.

Bloodletting can't kill you. If you read it, it says 50% of your current health not total health. Even when this fight was current our healer wouldn't bother with it.

Also, I've seen a hunter kill him solo. What he did was he used a snake trap to keep the boss occupied while the spirits rezzed him
    Even if you were at 1 HP it wouldn't kill you. The game truncates at that level so it would do 0 damage before it does the 1 damage.
    As jaymzkerten mentioned, Bloodletting reduces your health by 50% OR does 7500 damage, whichever is greatest. The latter is kind of a moot point unless you can manage to dodge practically every attack during Bloodletting.

Anyone do Halion yet? I just did him, and it was pretty easy. Worth it if you're missing the achievement or something.

Any luck in soloing 25m normal ICC? I'm looking at getting the Warlock tier 10 set and the Priest tier 10 recolor. Only transmog I'm really interested in.

Quote Originally Posted by JhanZ View Post
    Any luck in soloing 25m normal ICC? I'm looking at getting the Warlock tier 10 set and the Priest tier 10 recolor. Only transmog I'm really interested in.
    All encounters except of Dreamwalker should be possible, if you can beat the berserk timer (Shouldn't be that hard tbh).
    Gaze into the heart of N'Zoth.

Did Heroic Gunship (10) yesterday. Only challenge is getting out of the gun right as the Marines are spawning so you can kill them before they put Burning Pitch down. "Wiped" a few times to my boat blowing up, but the damage didn't actually kill me so I just got ported back to the bridge.

Just did Ragnaros (the firelands version) solo. Video soon.

It's actually not that hard (relatively speaking). Pet damage is lower than most Dragon Soul bosses, and you can reset stacks during Sulfuras Smash once you get the timing right. Transition phases are not a problem. Adds do 100k damage to you when they reach the hammer, so I usually kill one or two and then heal through the rest with Dark Regen + healthstone + soul consumption + unending resolve. Doesn't even come close really.

Phase 2 is the easiest phase in the fight, in terms of damage, since he doesn't melee whilst casting engulfing, and you can get shards back from the Molten Elemental.

The phase 2-3 transition, I went straight for the furthest two adds, threw two fel flames on one (in order to get it below 50% so it barely moved), and then used that time to kill the two Scions. Then once phase 3 started I could go all out on Raggy with Doomguard etc. Meteors do make it very hectic, and you have to do some kiting with Gateways + Teleports, although the meteor explosion only does 100k damage, but it does add up since they will spam cast it on you if you don't move (and they move a lot faster than you do with KJC up).

I would say the hardest parts of this fight are the DPS check in the final phase and managing to reset your pet stacks without ragnaros hitting you more than once.
    Last edited by EvreliaGaming; 2012-12-29 at 05:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by evralia View Post
    Just did Ragnaros (the firelands version) solo. Video soon.
    Well done! Can't wait for the video.

Damn. I can't wait to see that.

Deleted
    Can't wait to see the vid. I always get overwhelmed by the meteors at around 20%. The fight will be way easier with a few more ilvl though

;)
    Gaze into the heart of N'Zoth.

Impressive. O.o What's your gear like?

Edit: Derp, just noticed your armory link.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Wuky View Post

Way to steal my thunder ;<

---------- Post added 2013-01-01 at 03:45 PM ----------

All I shall say, is f'kin finally.
    Last edited by EvreliaGaming; 2013-01-01 at 03:46 PM.

Hunters can solo it, with snack trap

Deleted
    Seems that no one made a Rhyolith video? Meh, the boss is pretty easy (when you're lucky enough!).

Sorry to bring this down to TBC levels but I haven't played my lock since Wrath and just brought him to 90.
    I really regret deleting my full T5 and T6 sets so I'm looking to get them back, Han-style. Thing is, I really don't know what my characters potentional is when it comes to soloing, and what spec it's probably best doing it in, so I'm looking for some pointers and tips anyone can throw at me!
    Anything particular about the raids where one spec will be more suitable than the other etc. I know all the fights, so don't need any pointers on those

I've personally cleared all TBC content that is soloable (e.g. not Kalecgos) using affliction with GoSac, Soul Leech, and Siphon Life Glyph. Nothing hits hard enough to counter your self healing. Remember well geared tanks had something like 20k health back then so bosses couldn't hit that hard or they would oneshot everybody.

Deleted
    Has anyone tried Majordomo Staghelm in Firelands? Like the Blood Council fight in ICC, he seems to hit pets way harder than players.
    My Voidlord with 68k armor is taking 120k+ hits, whereas I take 90k dmg with 17k armor (and only 45k hits in Dark Apotheosis with 53k armor)...
    Maybe this was made on purpose to prevent pet tanking back in the days (especially if the void could solo soak the scorpion cleave), but that probably makes this boss impossible to solo for now (you need 63k dps to beat the enrage, maybe with T16 gear we may reach that in Dark Apotheosis)
    Too bad, otherwise he would have been soloable in 10m heroic.

What kind of DPS are you guys pulling while downing FL bosses?

Has anyone tried Majordomo Staghelm in Firelands? Like the Blood Council fight in ICC, he seems to hit pets way harder than players.
    My Voidlord with 68k armor is taking 120k+ hits, whereas I take 90k dmg with 17k armor (and only 45k hits in Dark Apotheosis with 53k armor)...
    Maybe this was made on purpose to prevent pet tanking back in the days (especially if the void could solo soak the scorpion cleave), but that probably makes this boss impossible to solo for now (you need 63k dps to beat the enrage, maybe with T16 gear we may reach that in Dark Apotheosis)
    Too bad, otherwise he would have been soloable in 10m heroic.
    I remember them making a few changes back when he was current. I didn't think they changed his melee though. I only remember his slash was changed to spamming if he didn't hit so many targets.