Page 26 of 110 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hagara is doable: http://i.imgur.com/HcmDl.jpg :P
    Gaze into the heart of N'Zoth.

Quote Originally Posted by warlockblood View Post
    marrowgar hits like a truck on me when i killed him so have your healthstones ready. also don't use your pet on this fight or else you will get spiked. the lady is pretty easy just take down the adds they are not really a problem. gunship is easy iff you know what to do focus down their ship and take down the adds on your ship before they can cast their fire spell that will set your ship on fire. deathbringer saurfang hits hard on your pet so be carefull the adds are going down really quick its just a tank and spank figth you should be able to kill him before he casts his first mark. i have not made it further into icc. all of this is done by a destruction warlock. i hope my tips helped
    Alrighty thanks for the tips.

Quote Originally Posted by warlockblood View Post
    marrowgar hits like a truck on me when i killed him so have your healthstones ready. also don't use your pet on this fight or else you will get spiked. the lady is pretty easy just take down the adds they are not really a problem. gunship is easy iff you know what to do focus down their ship and take down the adds on your ship before they can cast their fire spell that will set your ship on fire. deathbringer saurfang hits hard on your pet so be carefull the adds are going down really quick its just a tank and spank figth you should be able to kill him before he casts his first mark. i have not made it further into icc. all of this is done by a destruction warlock. i hope my tips helped
    I don't know at what gear levels you guys are attempting this but I managed marrowgar just fine, even being spiked. Just make your pet break the spike.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Wuky View Post
    Hagara is doable: http://i.imgur.com/HcmDl.jpg :P
    This fight is so fun to solo. Can't wait to see how you do it, especially the Ice Tombs (that was really the tricky part for me)
    Here's my Hagara:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysen View Post
    This fight is so fun to solo. Can't wait to see how you do it, especially the Ice Tombs (that was really the tricky part for me)
    Here's my Hagara:
    GJ Ysen getting closer to the full DS clear ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    All you really have to do is go affliction
    Soulburn>Soulswap on all and and fel flame they go down fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moggie View Post
    Heya

Pre-patch I was doing alright. Soloed most TBC raid content, minus Gruul's Lair, SWP and something I cannot for the life of me remember. Have soloed Sarth, KT/Naxx, Malygos, a few bosses in VoA, etc..

But I'm having um "issues" now. I cannot for the life of me seem to be able to solo KT, which is really the only boss worth it for the mount minus VoA. Has anybody tried since the patch went Live? I've tried Affliction, both Sac and Supremacy with Soul Link and for whatever reason I'm either being MC'd even though the pet isn't attacking (used to leave it on passive and silenced KT whenever I could before). I've tried Demo but honestly, I've never much touched the spec except the rare occasion to screw around so maybe I'm missing something for this...

Any advice?

---------- Post added 2013-01-19 at 06:28 AM ----------

Oh and make sure you are GoSac too so no MC

Gaze into the heart of N'Zoth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very nicely done you 2. I figured between the ice tombs and the crystal overloading it would be an impossibly hard fight, but you guys make it look easy

Here's my Hagara:
    I very much like that Wild Imp tactic with the gateways, well done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyhymnia View Post
    All you really have to do is go affliction
    Soulburn>Soulswap on all and and fel flame they go down fast.

---------- Post added 2013-01-19 at 06:28 AM ----------

Oh and make sure you are GoSac too so no MC

I like people who respond to my post. Even if it is 5 months after and during the time MC got bugged. ;D

Fast forward, I'm assuming Nefarian cannot be soloed with the 3 pillars and a nasty AE going off interrupted eh? Tried it a little but... that was painful. >.<

I like people who respond to my post. Even if it is 5 months after and during the time MC got bugged. ;D

Fast forward, I'm assuming Nefarian cannot be soloed with the 3 pillars and a nasty AE going off interrupted eh? Tried it a little but... that was painful. >.<
    I tried it a little and was promptly destroyed as soon as Nefarian landed. With adds hitting harder and harder as the fight goes on I don't see this being soloable for some time.

Quote Originally Posted by evralia View Post
    With adds hitting harder and harder as the fight goes on I don't see this being soloable for some time.

The adds don't hit harder and harder if they're kited properly. In fact, if they're kited perfectly, they die. Look up some of the tanking guides from T11, you'll see what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    The adds don't hit harder and harder if they're kited properly. In fact, if they're kited perfectly, they die. Look up some of the tanking guides from T11, you'll see what I mean.
    I know how the fight works when you're there with a raid. Please explain how you would do this solo. Either your Voidwalker tanks them all, which means they will be getting breathed on anyway and will never despawn, or the Warlock tanks them all and dies.
    Last edited by EvreliaGaming; 2013-01-20 at 10:39 PM.

I know how the fight works when you're there with a raid. Please explain how you would do this solo. Either your Voidwalker tanks them all, which means they will be getting breathed on anyway and will never despawn, or the Warlock tanks them all and dies.

Best chance of getting it done any time soon would be tanking the adds yourself with your pet tanking Nef. Again, if they're kited properly, they will deal very little damage and will fall over after 30 seconds. Obviously, its going to require more gear, but its not as impossible as you think.

Deleted
    Best chance of getting it done any time soon would be tanking the adds yourself with your pet tanking Nef. Again, if they're kited properly, they will deal very little damage and will fall over after 30 seconds. Obviously, its going to require more gear, but its not as impossible as you think.
    don't forget onyxia, and the buff both onyxia and nefarian gets when they are too close to eachother...

if not impossible, extremely hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Ignocia View Post
    don't forget onyxia, and the buff both onyxia and nefarian gets when they are too close to eachother...

if not impossible, extremely hard.

We're talking about phase 3... Phases 1 and 2 have been done.

I think you are underestimating how much damage they do. They melee for about 9k off the bat, and there are 8(?) of them, and their damage and attack speed does increase during those 30 seconds, not to mention that they do respawn even after they die.

They have? Proof?
    Last edited by EvreliaGaming; 2013-01-21 at 12:48 AM.

I tried it a little and was promptly destroyed as soon as Nefarian landed. With adds hitting harder and harder as the fight goes on I don't see this being soloable for some time.
    I misunderstood this. I thought you meant Nef's landing in phase 3.

Deleted
    ahh lol seems like i'm kinda behind on the soloing stuff

So I just hit 90 this evening and to celebrate I decided to clear MC. I got the right binding from Garr, lol. In terms of gear I'm still in my blues/greens obtained from questing. How far can I get before I start hitting content that my gear just won't cut it?