Page 30 of 110 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by David Cavalheiro View Post
    Any advice how to down Lick King 10 hc? 1ºphase it's insane with adds and the plague you need to transfer to adds.
    It's not that hard. Just run into melee when you get the plague and use sacrifical pact/unending resolve to reduce the damage. On the second one you can use Shadow Ward + Glyphed Healthstone + Dark Regen. You should be out of the phase before he does a third. Make sure to run out of melee again after you drop the plague.

Any advice how to down Lick King 10 hc? 1ºphase it's insane with adds and the plague you need to transfer to adds.
    I just prayed and zerged. Tried to control the stacks but in the end I just tunnel visioned the boss and he fell over. Got it after like 10 tries. If you can push first transition in 1 shambler then everything gets trivialized. Remember to get aggro from boss atleast once every minute in p2 to not get valkyred ( happened ONCE to me ._.). Reach p3 and it should be a kill. Will be harder for lower geared players though, but should be doable.
    Remember to always be at above 90% hp. Spam Drain Life if needed and make sure u are above it aswell after first transition (VERY important or Infest will rape you...).
    Last edited by Tramzh; 2013-01-30 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tramzh View Post
    Remember to get aggro from boss atleast once every minute in p2 to not get valkyred ( happened ONCE to me ._.)
    Or just let the valkyrs grab you and teleport back up? Way easier to control.

Quote Originally Posted by fiestatastic View Post
    A lot of you who are having trouble soloing some of this easier old stuff to solo should try demo. You can solo a lot of cata raid bosses even (did Shannox, will prob try Aly soon), and probably any dungeons (was able to solo Well of Eternity at lvl 85 while it was current, not easy, but was doable).

Make sure you spec Kil Jaeden's Cunning and Harvest Life. Any bosses with a lot of adds are cake because you can pretty much not die while kiting and harvesting life. Basically just get corruption up on everything, imps, HoG, then meta, pop cd's, doom, imm aura, touch of chaos spam the boss, if worried about health harvest life. Pretty much that, while kiting of course and avoiding as much dmg as possible, works on most things. Take the shadowfury talent also, aoe stun really helps.

MC bosses like in TK and AQ go affliction (prob could go destro too just fine)

Some older bosses, like most of the ones in AQ, you can just send your voidwalker out and have it kill the boss while you keep dots up and otherwise just spam heal the voidwalker.
    In general it is going to be a lot easier to keep your voidwalker/voidlord alive as affliction as you can easily top him off with SB:HF so long as you maintain a steady shard regen (which is easy with drain soul). As demo you will spend a lot of time channeling HF which means less time attacking with anything other than dot ticks/pet attacks. Not saying it isn't viable, just less favorable right now.

You can probably do alys fairly easily, just spec GoSac (and probably spec out of KjC since all it does for the fight is slow you down while flying) and make sure you land outside the firewall when the tornado phase starts. Keep drain life up on the boss (you also might want to spec out of HL so you don't accidentally pull trash, can't remember if alys's massive attack range makes it possible for HL to hit adds or not) and if you don't kill her before she burns out run up rhyo's hill until she hits full power, rinse and repeat. The last half is all assuming you don't kill her before or during the tornado phase (which I was managing to do at around 480 ilvl as afflic).
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Deleted
    You can also use the 2PT5 bonus, to play it safe. Did him as Affliction/Soul Link at 432ilvl (478ilvl with normal gear), so gear is really not an issue that way. Have you pet tank the boss + the Shambling Horrors in P1, move next to them to transfer the plague. P2 is easy as long as you let yourself hit by the boss every minute.
    Couldn't find any other vid than mine on youtube, but that still could be helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by evralia View Post
    Or just let the valkyrs grab you and teleport back up? Way easier to control.
    Well yes, but this way you wont lose as much dps time and its way safer.

Would it be possible for you to insert a link to the video of each of the fights in the spreadsheet?

If you look at some of the currently harder fights (Cata raids, LK heroic) on the spreadsheet the green box has a black triangle in the top right corner. Those are the ones that have a video associated with them.

sorry guys, i have a trouble in naxx 25 VS patchwerk... my void lord die very very quickly in few sec... how can i do? Spec/talents?

What is your gear level? What spec are you?

Quote Originally Posted by jaymzkerten View Post
    What is your gear level? What spec are you?

my IT is 485, i have problems with all spec and DA + GoSup void lord, this pet die very quickly in few seconds vs patchwerk 25.

I have see videos, but i don't understand why my void lord die so quickly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanatas View Post
    my IT is 485, i have problems with all spec and DA + GoSup void lord, this pet die very quickly in few seconds vs patchwerk 25.

I have see videos, but i don't understand why my void lord die so quickly.
    Affliction should do it (do not use DA, ever). I don't see why the voidlord would die that quickly though. With Curse of Enfeeblement on and the SB:Health Funnel buff ?
    And even if your pet dies, you could just summon another one and use a gateway. You could spend all the fight never healing once your pet and still kill the boss.
    Last edited by mmoc79b51183ff; 2013-02-06 at 05:22 PM.

If he's using DA he doesn't have access to SB:HF.

As Ysen said don't use DA. There are very, very few fights where it is actually advisable to use it. Most fights you do as affliction so that you can use SB:HF to keep your voidlord up with no problems.

Unrelated to this, last night I found it comical to see the shard regen rate I was getting on Ony 25. SB:SoC on all the whelps and you are quickly swimming in unlimited shards. I also found out that the nightfall buff (why is it even still a buff?) has a max stack of 5. :P

i use affliction or demonology + GoSup, not DA.

Dark A only as one attempt.

Tnx all 4 info

Destruction can solo PW 25 pretty well. Use Soul Link, Ember Tap, Death Coil and Twilight Ward to heal your pet and absorb damage. Use your cooldowns in the beginning and at the end to counter his enrage at 5% hp.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is this video legitimate?
    (I didn't watch the whole thing)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcBXiSli9Ew

Quote Originally Posted by Veiled Shadow View Post
    Is this video legitimate?
    (I didn't watch the whole thing)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcBXiSli9Ew
    Yes, Madness has been soloed by several Warlocks now.

Hey guys, beginner lock here.

Was wondering what spec is best for soloing Naxx 25 and TK?

Any spec will do for TK, it's not hard as long as you remember to pick up the staff and buff yourself with it.

As for Naxx25, I haven't attempted it yet.

Affliction is probably the best for Naxx 25, it will be hard to do many of the fights without SB:HF (patchwerk for example).

The only thing for TK is to make sure you don't use a VW for P4/5 of kael otherwise you will get MC'd, kill your pet and reset the fight.