Page 46 of 110 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I just don't see this being possible for a long time. You'll need Dark Bargain to survive the transition phases, absolutely 100%. That rules out Destruction immediately (my Pet gets absolutely destroyed without Soul Link, even on normal, as Destruction.)

Affliction you'll need to spam Drain Soul in order to keep your pet alive, and I just don't see it being able to put out the DPS to get into phase 4 with a manageable amount of meteors. I also don't think Phase 4 will be particularly easy, given that the whole room will be covered in Dreadflame and you won't be able to heal yourself enough whilst also drain souling to keep your pet alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Ysen View Post
    You can't just spam summon your pet and be safe, your voidlord needs to die in order to reset his stacks and Ragnaros will hit you at least once each time with his Magma Blast because there's no one in melee range. That's a lot of dmg you can't ignore.
    Silly question, Would it be possible to use service to put up two voidwalkers to do an artificial tank-swap? Or do you think the difference between lord and walker is significant enough that keeping him alive is going to cause issues?

Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    Silly question, Would it be possible to use service to put up two voidwalkers to do an artificial tank-swap? Or do you think the difference between lord and walker is significant enough that keeping him alive is going to cause issues?
    That gives you a solution once every two minutes, if it works. You'll need it much more frequently than that. You'd also lose a lot of damage mitigation since Shadow Shield doesn't reduce Fire damage.

The easiest way to reset his stacks is to let him die just as Ragnaros is casting Sulfuras smash, giving you time to resummon and send him in. You'll still take some damage from Magma blast this way, but timing it so that he dies at that precise second is not always possible.

While soloing Halfus in itself isn't necessarily new, apparently soloing him with slate up is a new feat (note the paralysis alert from DBM):

Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by evralia View Post
    I also don't think Phase 4 will be particularly easy, given that the whole room will be covered in Dreadflame and you won't be able to heal yourself enough whilst also drain souling to keep your pet alive.
    How is Dreadflame a problem when you have the Deluge buff?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymzkerten View Post
    While soloing Halfus in itself isn't necessarily new, apparently soloing him with slate up is a new feat (note the paralysis alert from DBM):

Me soloing halfus with slate up for quite a long time ago

Slate AND Nether even ^^

---------- Post added 2013-05-07 at 06:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ysen View Post
    You can't just spam summon your pet and be safe, your voidlord needs to die in order to reset his stacks and Ragnaros will hit you at least once each time with his Magma Blast because there's no one in melee range. That's a lot of dmg you can't ignore.
    Doesnt dismissing ur pet remove all debuffs? If u dismiss ur pet with 1 sec remaining on summoning a new one..

---------- Post added 2013-05-07 at 06:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by evralia View Post
    I just don't see this being possible for a long time. You'll need Dark Bargain to survive the transition phases, absolutely 100%. That rules out Destruction immediately (my Pet gets absolutely destroyed without Soul Link, even on normal, as Destruction.)

Affliction you'll need to spam Drain Soul in order to keep your pet alive, and I just don't see it being able to put out the DPS to get into phase 4 with a manageable amount of meteors. I also don't think Phase 4 will be particularly easy, given that the whole room will be covered in Dreadflame and you won't be able to heal yourself enough whilst also drain souling to keep your pet alive.
    I dont think phase 4 will be a big problem with that dreadflame soaking bubble thingie, kiting ALOT of meteors is just a matter of getting used to it. The enrage timer is what comes in here i think.

Question Need some help with soloing lich king hc 25 man

Armory here http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...teritus/simple
    Just for fun, or can i with my gear?
    Can play all 3 specs also if thats needed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Interitus View Post
    Armory here http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...teritus/simple
    Just for fun, or can i with my gear?
    Can play all 3 specs also if thats needed
    With that gear i'd say good luck.... I had hard times doing him with 525 ilvl :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ignocia View Post
    Me soloing halfus with slate up for quite a long time ago
    I wouldn't say that's a long time ago, that's only a month ago. But fiiiine......

Also I didn't put a lot of time on it yesterday but it would appear that heroic Cho'gall shouldn't be too hard of a solo; the main thing is (much like heroic LK) you want to make sure he hits you every so often so he doesn't cast conversion on you. I didn't last long enough to truly test it out, but I would like to think that soul leach would negate the 100% healing debuff of being at 100 corruption, especially since you'll be insta-casting all of your spells at 100% increased dmg (hello big shield from instant double power CBs).

Deleted
    Heroic Cho'gall? Indeed indeed...
    Here we go. Warlock first? (who cares!)

Very fun fight to solo, one of the best I've ever done.
    Between managing your aggro so that the boss hits you to avoid Conversion, getting the 100% Corruption buff that gives you +100% dmg and all your spells instant, and having to keep yourself alive without being able to get any heal, this fight's awesome. And last phase hurts a lot when you're not prepared.
    As destro having all your spells instant isn't such a great thing, mana is the real issue when you still have to wait for it to regen between two spells.
    524ilvl. Lots of trys, but having to reset him each time to build up embers messes up with my dbm count. Was running out of buffs, killed him with my last drums
    Last edited by mmoc79b51183ff; 2013-05-09 at 07:48 PM.

I figured someone who had a little more time/patience than me would be able to figure it out pretty easily. :P

Maybe it'd be a little easier as demo with insta SFs serving to build up your shield AND crank out some good fury? Seemed like you didn't get very many embers past the start of the fight, and especially seeing as the main draw to destro (ember tap) can't even really be utilized here.

Deleted
    When i saw evrelia do it, i just had to do it, and i didnt stop before it was done xD
    Thanks for motivating me haha :P
    Just pointing out that if you killed LK25HC 2nd of May you are after me. Who cares though, world second doesn't count... Still I'd change the title to something more fitting. Congrats Evrelia to World First btw, it's why I went and tried it myself.

twitch.tv/mackstv/c/2211167
    RECORDED APR 26TH 4PM 19:21

While I'm at it, posting some videos from recent Firelands adventures (cannot post links yet), no idea if anyone has killed them before as warlock:

Baleroc 10 Heroic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPu2MbXHmqE

Rhyolith 10 Heroic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Amzk6wnjntE
    Last edited by mmocfee494da34; 2013-05-11 at 07:58 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mackslol View Post
    While I'm at it, posting some videos from recent Firelands adventures (cannot post links yet), no idea if anyone has killed them before as warlock:
    I killed them last timer. Still has no idea why Baleroc takes extra dmg at 40%.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymzkerten View Post
    Maybe it'd be a little easier as demo with insta SFs serving to build up your shield AND crank out some good fury? Seemed like you didn't get very many embers past the start of the fight, and especially seeing as the main draw to destro (ember tap) can't even really be utilized here.
    Yeah I thought about it, gonna try as demo next time. Spamming SF in caster form will cost a lot of mana too, but it shouldn't be a problem with Life Tap glyph. For this kill I didn't want to switch from destro, cause I knew it could be done.

I don't know much about the Sinestra fight, is it even doable without healing Calen in P2? I'm still trying to figure out a way to pass P1 anyway. Wrack debuff is killing me (but I know a way - not very safe - to avoid it)
    Last edited by mmoc79b51183ff; 2013-05-10 at 06:07 AM.

Alright guys, you soloing things is cool, no need to get stupid competitive about it. For all you know someone soloed everything long before any of you and just never posted about it, it's not like the game keeps a leaderboard of soloing (it's not even a supported activity).

Just post the vids and don't worry about whether someone else did it before you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I know people will go "Lol scrub" etc.

But I finally got Kael'thas down. It was a challenge for me when I started levelling my warlock, and it finally happened. Was one of the more fun fights I did solo.

Deleted
    Just pointing out that if you killed LK25HC 2nd of May you are after me. Who cares though, world second doesn't count... Still I'd change the title to something more fitting. Congrats Evrelia to World First btw, it's why I went and tried it myself.

/watch?v=A1gnzt0hdvY

twitch.tv/mackstv/c/2211167
    RECORDED APR 26TH 4PM 19:21

Baleroc 10 Heroic: /watch?v=PPu2MbXHmqE

Rhyolith 10 Heroic: /watch?v=Amzk6wnjntE
    Ur youtube links doesnt work. Though i watched ur twitch link and it says 14 days ago which is indeed before me. Few days before me though xD but still before me so gz!

For those who says its stupid to point out if its worlds first, second, third etc. Maybe YOU don't like it, but i forexample am a competition person and i love to compete with other ppl in everything i do whether other ppl like it or not.

Deleted
    Ur youtube links doesnt work. Though i watched ur twitch link and it says 14 days ago which is indeed before me. Few days before me though xD but still before me so gz!

For those who says its stupid to point out if its worlds first, second, third etc. Maybe YOU don't like it, but i forexample am a competition person and i love to compete with other ppl in everything i do whether other ppl like it or not.
    Haha, I think we might be alike then. Congrats on your kill, let's hope the mount drops soon.

(I cannot post links yet, thats why they dont work)

Deleted
    Haha, I think we might be alike then. Congrats on your kill, let's hope the mount drops soon.

(I cannot post links yet, thats why they dont work)
    I tried to add youtube.com/the link you posted

But it said that you removed the video from youtube =/

Yeah i really want that mount and now that i dont have to worry about ninjas.. xD

Deleted
    I tried to add youtube.com/the link you posted

But it said that you removed the video from youtube =/

Yeah i really want that mount and now that i dont have to worry about ninjas.. xD
    It dropped in a group couple months ago, but I didnt win it sadly. Fixed link, /watch?v=r-FgrnwNkqA

Btw, have anyone tried Yogg 0 on 25 man with zero keepers yet? Second phase is much rng. I've gotten to last phase like 5 times in 30ish attempts and I cannot seem to get a solid tactic to survive the adds and do 12-13 million damage to Yogg. I gave up on it for now, consumed by frustration of randomness :P

Deleted
    Reached Sinestra P2, so I guess the fight is theoretically doable (assuming you don't need to heal Calen in P2, well I didn't see Mione healing him in her vid). But the way I do it, and with Sinestra doing 66% more dmg in P3 than in P1, I don't see myself surviving Phase 3 for much long. Maybe with a lot more gear.
    Last edited by mmoc79b51183ff; 2013-05-10 at 11:12 AM.