Quote Originally Posted by Kalen View Post
    Soloed Blood-Queen Lana'thel 25 heroic

Also soloed Blood Prince Council and Deathbringer Saurfang 25 heroic, but havent videos for them
    Love the music from 28 days later.

Why not Unbound Will the fear?

In the future, if you kill a boss and you didn't record it, a screenshot will do. Usually they don't get debated unless they're obviously edited in some way, or they're just impossible to believe (Like a solo Sha of Fear.)

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blood Prince Council
    http://www.image123.net/0d3rla7n6g6vpic.html
    And about Saurfang I need edit video and i think it will be in few days.
    P.S. About Unbound Will, I killed her in 1 pull so I didnt think about fear

You could probably have killed her before the enrage as Affi I guess. Congrats on 3 tough kills

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EvreliaGaming View Post
    You could probably have killed her before the enrage as Affi I guess. Congrats on 3 tough kills
    Yes i thought about afli when i was on that try, but it was enough dps in destro so she died
    P.S. I killed Saurfang in affli so.
    Last edited by Kalen; 2013-06-23 at 04:14 PM.

Deleted

I really though this one was impossible due to the DPS requirement, but nope!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignocia View Post

I really though this one was impossible due to the DPS requirement, but nope!
    53 minutes and 29 seconds LMAO

EDIT: Should have added this: Gratz!

Holy. Crap. I would not have had the patience for that. Extremely nice work!

Nice work! =) Any thoughts about mop?

I'd imagine if any *aren't* soloable yet people will be starting to in the first few weeks of 5.4.

Grats on the kill!

edit: spreadsheet updated
    Last edited by jaymzkerten; 2013-06-24 at 05:29 PM.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Deleted
    Cant you like solo whole wow now as lock?

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    As i promised video with Saurfang 25 heroic

Deleted
    Patch 5.4 :
    Drums of Rage, nice new consumables for soloing!

Yea that sounds like it will make things more interesting, also will make it so you don't need a shaman/mage/hunter in CMs.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

In case anyone missed it, the Drums are actually going to be 25%, not 30. Still going to be completely awesome, but they don't want it to replace a proper Bloodlust.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    In case anyone missed it, the Drums are actually going to be 25%, not 30. Still going to be completely awesome, but they don't want it to replace a proper Bloodlust.
    Perfectly reasonable, I think. I always had a supply of Stam scrolls on me before DI was changed, and I'll now start keeping a few of these handy. Glad I finally decided to get my LW up to speed in Mists, he can make me some anytime I need them (depending on where the recipe will come from).

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Soloed Madness of Deathwing 10 heroic in 14 30 mins(not in 52 ). I was in 550 ilvl and even in this ilvl it was hard to manage this fight

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalen View Post
    Soloed Madness of Deathwing 10 heroic in 14 30 mins(not in 52 ). I was in 550 ilvl and even in this ilvl it was hard to manage this fight
    Thats pretty insane dude! Tho i doubt you can manage to beat the enrage with under atleast 548 ilvl. I had 541 when i did it.

Tho really nice job that you actualy had enough dps to beat enrage!

Tried Lei shi and stone guards. Seems doable in 5.4, zor'loc also shouldn't be a problem, only 250k dps required if there is a way to ignore mind control.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Small snowball View Post
    zor'loc also shouldn't be a problem, only 250k dps required if there is a way to ignore mind control.
    I don't think there is. Even a DK tank that tries to solo him would get mind controled at the third platform.

Quote Originally Posted by Ysen View Post
    I don't think there is. Even a DK tank that tries to solo him would get mind controled at the third platform.
    DKs have blood worms. If it's possible to survive few strikes without pet maybe he won't cast mc
    Last edited by Small snowball; 2013-06-30 at 10:27 PM.