Page 66 of 110 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    Regarding this, I just did it after not playing in months with a 522 ilvl. Almost anyone in ToT gear can handle this fight if they're not total shit at Demo. I give you a ton of credit for the strat, you came up with something none of us came up with in months of trying.

http://i.imgur.com/koQjfzg.jpg

Edit: After killing conclave, I set the instance to 25 to try out Ala'kir 25. Got him to phase 3 a few times as Affliction, hit the enrage at like 18% after losing a 14 stack. Someone with better gear can do it now, easily. Also much better to do as Destro, I just didn't feel like going through all the shit involved in doing that.

- - - Updated - - -

http://i.imgur.com/eQh4jUM.jpg

5.7% on 25 man Ala'kir. Get on that shit, before I kill it, lol.

Edit:

I'm going to bed.

Grats to whoever kills this in a few hours.
    Im working on heroic 25 man alakir Btw some guy said earlier that nefarian and sinestra were possible to solo, sinestra is obviously on heroic but nefarian heroic have not been soloed yet, tho it is possible i think but it requires BiS gear and a retarded amount of luck

Deleted
    I have just started cataclysm raid soloing, started with BWD and killed the Omitron Defence system easy. I failed first attempt on magmaw, anything in particular i need to watch for. I know to stop those parisites and my voidy gets eaten. should i be able to pull the head down or not. Thanks for your time.

It takes two people to pin the head down, so it's impossible solo. Just resummon your pet when it gets Mangled and carry on as normal.

Deleted
    Grats to whoever kills this in a few hours.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...5#post21235015 ?

Way to update the spreadsheet. I figured no one had bothered doing it yet since its still red on there.

Way to update the spreadsheet. I figured no one had bothered doing it yet since its still red on there.
    First 2 bosses in ToGC 25 are also still red it the spreadsheet and some cata bosses
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrSmallBody/videos - Warlock soloing & other stuff

Apparently I had previously updated an offline copy of the spreadsheet, everything should be up to date on it now.

I never did get anyone message me if they wanted mod privileges on it so I am still the only one who can change it.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Not really sure why public changing was removed in the first place. No one was trolling on it, and as long as people use common sense it should be fine.

Not really sure why public changing was removed in the first place. No one was trolling on it, and as long as people use common sense it should be fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymzkerten View Post
    I've updated the spreadsheet, I also revoked all editing privileges as I am growing tired of reverting revisions of people accidentally overwriting cells and not fixing it (and then having to go back through and find the stuff that people legitimately added). If you want edit privileges PM me your email address and I'll add you to the editors.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post21491555

It gets especially annoying to manage when people accidentally delete cells and someone else comes along and updates some new boss kills because then I have to make a separate version of it so I can roll back to before the deletions and add in the new stuff.

Deleted
    1.5% wipe on Warmaster Blackhorn Heroic :< will kill that fucker tomorrow! stay tuned for ze video

Quote Originally Posted by Small snowball View Post
    So here it is:

The main strat is to leave minions so they tank Nezir while you kill Rohash, then you go and kill Anshal adds, then kill Nezir, then Anshal and the fight is over. The point is you have to do all this accurate and very quickly, you have near 15 seconds to kill Rohash, and 10 seconds to get to Anshal's platform.

- - - Updated - - -

Required numbers aren't that high, i think it could be doable in ~525 ilvl if you are lucky with rppm procs, on kill I didn't get any trinket proc at the start
    Just did this today (same guy who posted in the comment section lol).

The hardest part is definitely killing Rohash in the window of 12-15 seconds and getting to Anshal before he spawns adds. It took me over 10 pulls to get it right (GG trinket proccing mid air and not getting another one) but the first time I killed Rohaas got to Anshal's platform without it despawning, I got it down.

Definitely glad this is soloable. I recently did a Throne run and saw the South wind drake drop (lost the roll by 2) so I'm definitely farming Al'Akir with a vengeance.

Quote Originally Posted by IdTheDemon View Post
    Definitely glad this is soloable. I recently did a Throne run and saw the South wind drake drop (lost the roll by 2) so I'm definitely farming Al'Akir with a vengeance.
    small off-topic. Also got drake drop last week, though I had it =)
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrSmallBody/videos - Warlock soloing & other stuff

I've started reformatting the spreadsheet to separate stuff into individual sheets (easier to see stuff and I can lock stuff per sheet). I currently have all sheets locked but have some cell groups on the WotLK and Cata sheets that *should* be editable (basically the content that isn't full cleared yet). If someone could see if they can make a change to one of those cells and report back that would be awesome.

The changes I've made so far are temporary, I'm planning to separate things further out (similar to how the DK spreadsheet is) but make navigation a bit easier.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Soloed Occu'thar 25. Nothing special just dps check.

P.S. I dont see any Magmaw 25 normal kill so there it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih4yE-mkaJw
    Last edited by Kalen; 2013-08-15 at 08:00 AM.

Deleted

Now hopefuly ill get some good footage of Sha of Anger attempts before the huge nerfs next patch!

A quick question: is Thorim 25 man bugged? He does not give a shit when I step near him to force him down once Sif pops only before that. It works perfectly on 10 man but does not seem to in 25 man, anyone has information on this?

Also I am working on Alone. P1 is obviously very easy P2 however fucks me up. For some reason Sara decides to burn my sanity until I have 4. Yes, 4, that is exactly 2 gazes from the skulls in the rooms and I am insane. Any idea how to avoid that? Or it is RNG?
    Last edited by Nerfarien; 2013-08-17 at 02:09 PM.

From what I've read about Thorim 25 the timers are much less forgiving, so you only have about a 1-1.5 second window from when he becomes attackable and when you die.

For Yogg it's just RNG. Sara's cast time for psychosis is much shorter on 25 so sometimes she'll burn you down super low (or even make you go insane) before you get the protection.

Yeah after few wipes on Thorim 25 I switched to do it in 10 man: there I had like 13-14 seconds until he became active, so You are right, you need to time it extremely good to make it. On the other hand as you needn't to kill everything in 25 man he is much less pain in the ass in 10 man.

As for Sara I am sad. Is ther no way to LoS Psychosis? Like a Saiyan Warbanner or whatever it called from the Warscout in Four Winds or something?

Deleted

Had to reupload... youtube...

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys,

Lately I'm trying to get some transmog gear from dragonsoul(10 man). And since I saw the majority of the instance is solo-able i thought why not (note my server is pretty much dead so pugging isn't really an option).

But here is the problem. Morchok is killing me over and over and over again. I have tried it as destro months ago and recently I tried it again as affliction and a few tries as demonology. I watched the how-to video that is in the spreadsheet and followed those tactics. But with out any luck. The main problem is that my voidlord (with the demon training glyph) is dying way too fast. Faster then I can heal with Soulburn: Health funnel. (and drain those adds for shards). My best attempt was around 40-ish%.

I don't think gear is a big problem I have Ilvl 504 (even tho I reforged and gemmed for affliction it's still a bit destro focused). See my armory

Any tips?