Page 67 of 110 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Have you tried him on 10 hc? The boss is way easier on heroic, no sunder armor stacks.
    Last edited by Small snowball; 2013-08-19 at 10:56 AM.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrSmallBody/videos - Warlock soloing & other stuff

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Small snowball View Post
    Have you tried him in 10 hc? The boss is way easier in heroic, no sunder armor stacks.
    No I haven't. Thanks for the tip. I will try it tonight.

Deleted
    yeah you should def go for the 10 hc

Or just go Destro with Soul Link and Ember Tap your way to victory.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    I completely forgot you can't do heroic mode if you haven't cleared it on normal. So I'm stuck there. I'll try and force some one to rush me through.
    Tho i had him on 12% on normal yesterday. Damn enrage timer.

Hey again guys, I wanted to give a hot to LK 25 HC. How difficult is it compared to Yogg 0 Keeper? I would like to give it a try prior the nerfs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerfarien View Post
    Hey again guys, I wanted to give a hot to LK 25 HC. How difficult is it compared to Yogg 0 Keeper? I would like to give it a try prior the nerfs.
    Alot easier once you have the tactic. There is no randomness. I use these macros to pick up mobs:

/petattack Drudge Ghoul // Basicly I spam this when he summons ghouls until my pet has them
    /petattack Shambling Horror
    /petattack [@mouseover] // For Raging Spirits and Lich King

Soul Leech/Shadowfury/Soul Link/Any/GoSup/KJC or Mannoroth's Fury
    Glyphs: Healthstone/Demon Training/SiphonLife

Just check Evrelia's kill video, pretty much explains what to do. If you have the gear you can try ignore the adds, which makes the fight faster, thus no problem with enrage timer.

I have 544 ilevel and I just dps Lich King and ignore everything else, let my pet tank all of it. Just remember to take a melee hit from Raging Spirits in phase two when he spawns Valkyrs to avoid getting picked up by them. Only need to do it once every 50 seconds roughly, just to be safe. The way I do it is my pet takes aggro on all of them, but I will have higher threat due to RoF spamming so I just step into melee range and get aggro. Just use the gateway to drop threat and it runs after you once the debuff runs out (might have to turn off taunt on the pet). I get the boss to around 25% after second transition and then 1 or 2 Harvest Souls then it is dead. Remember to have passive on pet in transitions so the pet can pick up Raging Spirits as they spawn.

I haven't timed my kills, but last time I had 7 minutes or so left on enrage when first Harvest Soul occured and I got it to 11% and got a second one :P

That's very nice to hear, now for a final question regarding this one: does the thing do everything on 10 man then switch to 25 man works here as well as in Ulduar? If it does it would make to reach LK much easier.

Deleted
    That's very nice to hear, now for a final question regarding this one: does the thing do everything on 10 man then switch to 25 man works here as well as in Ulduar? If it does it would make to reach LK much easier.
    Yes it does, kinda. It doesn't work to switch to 25 HC right away. You can switch to 25 Normal and then enter and inside switch to heroic.

How bad do you guys think the soul leech nerf will effect soloing. From war bringers to current soloable raid content.

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    How bad do you guys think the soul leech nerf will effect soloing. From war bringers to current soloable raid content.
    It shouldn't really affect it too much. The shield will still stack quite high and with better gear it will stack up faster too.

You shouldn't notice much of a difference.

And the Soul Link nerf? Can we still solo harder fights like LK or Yogg?

LK should still be possible, not sure about heroic cata fights

Deleted
    And the Soul Link nerf? Can we still solo harder fights like LK or Yogg?
    Yogg 0 is gonna be tricky without current Soul Link. Also Soul leech on the pet will be smaller when you start last phase. Gonna have to burn those 13 mill health real quick before our pets get destroyed. We do get hero though and double Dark Soul.

Just talking phase 3 here since the first bit is easy. You need approx. 220k dps to kill it in a minute, which is around when adds heal for the first time. They aren't that many at this point though. Empowering Shadows happens once every 50ish second, suppose you'll survive first without the pet dying then you have another 30-35 seconds of dps time on Yogg. Could be doable. I have another tactic that I'm gonna try if that doesn't work.

New Soul Link:

Soul Link now transfers 20% of damage taken by the Warlock to their pet, and 3% of all damage dealt by the Warlock will be returned as healing for the Warlock and their pet. This ability is always active while the Warlock's pet is active.
    Edit: Btw timed this week's LK25hc, 11 minutes and 1 second with roleplay included (I didn't die from Fury of Frostmourne so he died as soon as possible). Edit: New time: 9:00 :P
    Last edited by mmocfee494da34; 2013-09-05 at 09:53 PM.

Deleted
    I'm not too worried, i usually 2man it with my ele shaman girlfriend anyways. But all in all it shouldn't hurt too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Mackslol View Post

Edit: Btw timed this week's LK25hc, 11 minutes and 1 second with roleplay included (I didn't die from Fury of Frostmourne so he died as soon as possible).
    The last time I did that he bugged and I had to send a ticket to get my loot. I always make sure I die to it now just to be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by EvreliaGaming View Post
    The last time I did that he bugged and I had to send a ticket to get my loot. I always make sure I die to it now just to be sure.
    Usually this happens if fordring or your pet kills the boss alone, i.e. you get down lk to 1 hp, then stop and your pet or fordring delivers the final blow.

Deleted
    I don't think Fordring does damage since I had LK on 1 hp when he does his attack after he gets out from the ice. If it is the pet I guess I have been lucky, since I usually put up immolate/RoF just before he is killable. Suppose that can be easily tested next week.

I got Yogg0 just after third Empowering Shadows, so it should be no problem to kill it before that or even before second with more gear.

Look at this:
    http://youtu.be/nkt0sn_BVcM?t=12m58s
    Fordring does damage to lk, but it is too small

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Small snowball View Post
    Look at this:
    http://youtu.be/nkt0sn_BVcM?t=12m58s
    Fordring does damage to lk, but it is too small
    I'm talking about the attack that gets LK on his knees. Check this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrn2HI2Tc4I
    Fordring is not doing anything after that jump. I have never had any problems doing this, bringing him to 1 hp before Fordring starts attacking.