Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst ...
3
4
5
6
7
15
55
... LastLast
  1. #81
    The enchant acts kinda funny in that it doesn't always choose your highest stat, the order of procs i had definitely followed my stats from highest to lowest in total procs but it was random during the fight what proc'd when.
    The stat increased is actually completely random.

  2. #82
    The Lightbringer Elunedra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    3,345
    huh wich enchants are you guys talking about?

    i meant the +1500 mastery RPPM enchant (windsong) or the +1670 dodge PPM enchant (riversong)
    or do they now give random stats ?
    Last edited by Elunedra; 2012-10-17 at 02:26 PM.
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

  3. #83
    Stood in the Fire uzumati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Zul'jin
    Posts
    466
    Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    huh wich enchants are you guys talking about?

    i meant the +1670 mastery RPPM enchant (windsong) or the +1670 dodge PPM enchant (river song)
    or do they now give random stats ?
    Windsong is a random of the 3 stat (Crit, Haste, Mastery) procs with a base 2ppm increased by haste going by the new proc formula released for it and the elemental damage one. With my current haste levels i see a proc about every 24 - 26 seconds on Windsong.

    River's Song is always dodge with 45sec ICD
    Victoria Aut Mors

  4. #84
    The Lightbringer Elunedra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    3,345
    oww intresting i thoguh i always had mastery , lol i havent payed enough attention then
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

  5. #85
    The only fight I have to tank is Heroic Stone Guard, since on 25 man it requires 3 tanks. I am only tanking one of the guards, never 2.

    How should I reforge/gem for this specific fight? I'm thinking LOTS of crit and hit for generating tons of rage to heal myself.

    Also, is mastery useless on this fight because of the bleed? Bleeds ignore armor correct? Please correct me if I am wrong and explain how bleeds work against armor.

    Any help for tanking this specific fight would be greatly appreciated!

    Thanks to Mythriz for the sig!
    Guide to analyzing a restoration druid
    Feel free to ask me questions about healers.

  6. #86
    Dreadlord Khatix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    950
    Quote Originally Posted by krazyito65 View Post
    The only fight I have to tank is Heroic Stone Guard, since on 25 man it requires 3 tanks. I am only tanking one of the guards, never 2.

    How should I reforge/gem for this specific fight? I'm thinking LOTS of crit and hit for generating tons of rage to heal myself.

    Also, is mastery useless on this fight because of the bleed? Bleeds ignore armor correct? Please correct me if I am wrong and explain how bleeds work against armor.

    Any help for tanking this specific fight would be greatly appreciated!
    Hit/Exp-Dodge cap + Crit.

    Armor does nothing VS bleeds.

    FR is insane on that fight.

  7. #87
    Tanked it again last night and killed it. I got better then what I was doing the night before. I also had reforged into haste for added rage regen. seems to have worked well, although I think I am gonna wanna get hit/exp caps before haste.

    what are the caps? 7.5% for both hit and exp?

    Thanks to Mythriz for the sig!
    Guide to analyzing a restoration druid
    Feel free to ask me questions about healers.

  8. #88
    The Lightbringer Elunedra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    3,345
    mastery is not useless tho, as you still take melee hits, but the majority of the damamge cannot be migrated by armor.
    not sure if you can dodoge the bleed tho
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

  9. #89
    Dreadlord Khatix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    950
    Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    mastery is not useless tho, as you still take melee hits, but the majority of the damamge cannot be migrated by armor.
    not sure if you can dodoge the bleed tho
    You can dodge the attack that puts up the bleed but they use it so much the chances of it falling off is nil. From the WoL for my grp it seems that the bleed has a higher up time on the other tank (pally) than my bear. by 3-4%

  10. #90
    The Lightbringer Elunedra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    3,345
    so does anyone got a nice indication on what fights i should use:
    Savage Defence
    Frenzy Regen
    Frenzy Regen + 40% healing buff
    Last edited by Elunedra; 2012-10-18 at 10:27 AM.
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

  11. #91
    Dreadlord Khatix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    950
    Dogs-FR
    Feng-SD/FR-when needed
    Gara-SD and More SD cause of the doll mechanic
    Kings-SD/FR-when needed
    Elegon-SD/FR-when needed
    Emp- SD-If you time it so its not wasted at all during combo attacks but mostly FR

  12. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by uzumati View Post
    Windsong is a random of the 3 stat (Crit, Haste, Mastery) procs with a base 2ppm increased by haste going by the new proc formula released for it and the elemental damage one. With my current haste levels i see a proc about every 24 - 26 seconds on Windsong.

    River's Song is always dodge with 45sec ICD
    River's Song does not have a ICD I constantly have a 2 stack going with this enchant, the up time is very high 40-50% for a fight with no target swapping or anything wouldn't surprise me.

  13. #93
    The Lightbringer Elunedra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    3,345
    so what is that Tooth and Claw, i never saw it before tbh
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

  14. #94
    Working on heroic will, do you think its worth regemming mastery over crit gems

  15. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by Williee View Post
    Working on heroic will, do you think its worth regemming mastery over crit gems
    Do you have enough Rage to keep SD up already? If yes, then definitely dump into Mastery. If no, then don't.

  16. #96
    Anybody know dancing steel vs windsong? Deciding on whether dancing steel worth it on a 502 weapon if it drops.

  17. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by Williee View Post
    Anybody know dancing steel vs windsong? Deciding on whether dancing steel worth it on a 502 weapon if it drops.
    Ehhhhhhhh.

    After the buff to Windsong I don't think so anymore. Pre-buff DS was straight up better, but now Windsong is just amazing.

  18. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by Arielle View Post
    Ehhhhhhhh.

    After the buff to Windsong I don't think so anymore. Pre-buff DS was straight up better, but now Windsong is just amazing.
    So windsong over River's Song and DS as tanking enchant of choice?

  19. #99
    So windsong over River's Song and DS as tanking enchant of choice?
    The big difference is that Windsong is good on every fight, whereas RS isn't. DS is really just a combination of the two.

    DS is the best for DPS - but people have been reporting something messed up with that enchant and proc rates. I'd stay away from it for now until it gets figured out. Given how good WS is now, it's hard to recommend other enchants that aren't as widely useful.

    The ideal situation obviously would be to have one weapon with each enchant, so you can pick the best one for each encounter.

  20. #100
    Most of the Bis lists I have seen rank everything by ilvl which is obviously important but is that the end all and be all of gearing now? Is there a particular offset item that is better than others such as the 496 crafted chest? I realize heroic items will trump any normal gear down the road.

    Is the Guardian 4pc bonus so good that we should use 483 LFR gear over any 496 offset upgrades?
    Last edited by Kioga; 2012-11-02 at 06:01 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •