BETA, 4 piece set bonus PVE Resto Druid

http://beta.wowhead.com/spell=167714

When you cast 3 sequential Healing Touch spells, the mana cost of your next Wild Growth is reduced by 75%.

Do you guys feel it's going to be way too good? At moment, WG do a lot of healing and it's cost 18k mana. With the 4 piece bonus the cost will be 4400 mana, so merely over Rejuv that cost 3360. I have the feeling that when we will have 4 set bonus, our rotation will be HT HT HT WG. with rejuv here and here. We are going to be god like cause WG will become HIGH throughput and High efficiency spell.

Quote Originally Posted by soulstaz View Post
    We are going to be god like cause WG will become HIGH throughput and High efficiency spell.
    First, enough with the hyperbole please.
    Second, WG output in one sense is already throttle by its 10 sec cd, this set bonus isn't changing that.

Third, we have to give up HPCT and some HPM and momentary mobility (by using HTx3 instead of say 3x Rejuv's and an LB) in order to improve the HPM of WG. That's a fair trade off (most likely). Also since its based on your spell casts you can choose when you want to make that trade off, which is nice to have the control.

If anything the combo of 2pc +4pc gets to be borderline OP, but is limited to once a minute (or less if HT glyph is still available.) In the end if the cost reduction is too much they can just lower it.
    Last edited by Keiyra; 2014-07-14 at 06:23 PM.

I don't think I have ever, in either of my 90 druids existences, casted three healing touches in a row. Perhaps with the Two set...but yeah I dont know.
    Signatures are for squares! Oh wait...