Thread: RBG Mount

RBG Mount

I still don't understand this. It's somewhat account wide, You can earn three per toon and give two to alts.
    But blizzard said "You have to earn them on that toon" It makes no sense.

I'm lost here.

What do you think of this?

Since when do they give you 3?

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Since when do they give you 3?
    75 Wins 150 Wins and 300 wins. It's always been like this

I guess its to make the reward still meaningful, theres no point getting a 2nd one if every single person on the account already has access to the 1st one

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    I guess its to make the reward still meaningful, theres no point getting a 2nd one if every single person on the account already has access to the 1st one
    Still makes no sense. It's already somewhat account wide you have to re-earn it over and over again on the same toon for alts.
    They could just remove the 2nd/3rd one and make it account wide. And that what they should of done imo.
    Last edited by Enhshamanlol; 2012-08-31 at 06:07 AM.

Every time you change faction/realm you get new ones depending on how many wins you got. I changed faction on my rogue about 5 times over the period of cataclysm so I got it on 10 characters + 1 in bag whos going for my monk.

However, I feel blizzard is fucking PvPers over by not making PvP mounts/titles account wide. Don't come here and say Battlemaster is the same as arena/rated BG achievements as it is just a huge grind and the only achis I got left for BM is that god damn loot thing in AV which is impossible to get without mad luck.

+ SOTA kill demos with turret is a pain in the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    Every time you change faction/realm you get new ones depending on how many wins you got. I changed faction on my rogue about 5 times over the period of cataclysm so I got it on 10 characters + 1 in bag whos going for my monk.
    I forgot about that. That really fucked up pvper have to pay alot of money or do ALOT of rbgs on alt to get them all. and that doesn't even go to other server. That's really stupid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post

However, I feel blizzard is fucking PvPers over by not making PvP mounts/titles account wide. Don't come here and say Battlemaster is the same as arena/rated BG achievements as it is just a huge grind and the only achis I got left for BM is that god damn loot thing in AV which is impossible to get without mad luck.

+ SOTA kill demos with turret is a pain in the ass.
    jeh so if i change my hunter 5x i get um acount wide ? not worth it :P

Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    jeh so if i change my hunter 5x i get um acount wide ? not worth it :P
    It's kinda stupid. Other mounts are account but this isn't lol