Thread: I find it odd

I find it odd

That people have this faith that Blizzard will balance PVP at level 90 and that we will all be at that level on day one of MOP! It's as if Blizzard never makes mistakes!!

Disclaimer: I mainly PVE and only really PVP at the end of expansions so don't profess any great skills. Having said that I salute anyone (the 40% that play to win) doing RBG's if anyone ever complains about pve pugs just get them to do a few RBG's!

Hpallys are too strong, I accept (reluctantly) that healers have to survive one on one but find it hard to accept that now they can kill you quite easily. I believe (a pally told me) the new glyph Harsh Words is responsible for this. An easy option would be for Blizz to only make it available at lvl 90 adding more balance to the current game.

I accept that classes will never be equal and to be honest in the big BG's like AV and Isle of Conquest it probably makes little difference as both sides will have a fair share of OP classes but in the 10 man ones if you look at the opposition and they are all Mages, Druids and Hpallys you might as well quit because you will be in for some serious pain!

10+ Year Old Account
    :P All I have to say is: If you haven't played the beta, you can't talk. PvP is fine at 90 for the most part. Healers are nothing like anyone is complaining about now.

Deleted
    Well most of us are addicted to wow and have no other choice (except gw2 lol if you can stay interested in that for more than 30 minutes), so sinking in despair that the devs are incompetent or their views are incompatible with ours, is a dark path that you don't want to go through.

Deleted
    I don't think anyone has faith in Blizzards ability to balance PVP. On the other hand, most of us who have gone through pre-expansion patches previously, recognize that the ridiculousness that is PVP in the pre-expansion patch usually levels out at the new max level, or after some adjustments.
    Last edited by mmoce50fd45ac5; 2012-08-31 at 10:17 AM.

Deleted
    *insert* will fix it!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Implying PvP was ever balanced

This^ and as said about i have been thru BC, wrath, not cata tho lol pre-expansions, and it's always insaine before the release, either healers are wayyyy to OP, DPS is way too OP and *insert any melee spec here* is way underpowered...but the beta at lvl 90 is not as bad as it is the lower lvls. YES, there is still unbalance, there always has been and always will be...so in part, wait and see and if it's still not up to peoples likings, then stop pvping lol

stamina will fix it

resil will fix it

heirlooms will fix it

new talents will fix it

pvp power will fix it

gw2 will fix it
    Photo Website: http://www.jeremynative.com Please check out

I'm just sad low level pvp went from just getting really annoyed at hunters (and rouges) to endless unkillable healers/hybrids. I was leveling up two toons for mop and having a BLAST and now it's just plain horrible.

The server I rolled on I didn't even have boas but it was still fun. Now I am worthless ( as a Mage of all things )

Yes "I" know later I will be a force to be reckoned with, but if I were a new player I would probably quit.