Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    link/pm please!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vladogor View Post
    link/pm please!!!
    me too please

I finally got a semi-working version of this fixed up. I will post a link shortly. There are still a lot of spell metadata and updated durations that need to be worked on. I will eventually get around to fixing that this week as well.

If the author of the addon doesn't plan on working on this any longer. Would he/she be willing to pass lead over to another active developer?

---------- Post added 2012-09-13 at 07:45 PM ----------

Link: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/242776/Hermes.zip

This is my very first pass at getting this addon back to working ... it will most likely still need a lot of work, but please let me know if you find errors with it so that we can get this thing updated and working for 5.0.

Good luck.

Edit: Unfortunately, I can't post links because I'm so new to the forum ... please put the appropriate http information in front of the link mentioned above. Your browser might not require it though.
    Last edited by virtual; 2012-09-15 at 03:30 PM.

remota, PM me too plz if you can. i tried tweaking based on this forum and i cant get it to work. thanks!

also would like a link or pm thank you remota

Gotta love Paperplate! <3

Awesome update, virtual!

15+ Year Old Account
    Just posting to request a download link as well. I started using this addon in Dragon Soul and positively loved it.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eddytheone View Post
    Expect a working version fairly soon, its currently talking to other people with hermes and just working on getting it to talk to people without the addon
    Do you have an approximate ETA on your release ?

Maybe all "devs" on this thread should get together to only get one fan update or even an official continuing version ?

Cuz it seems the same work is done by several people.

Thanks !

To everyone posting above for a PM of the addon ... there is a working version linked in my thread. I've also taken steps to get this code in to a repository in order to get some life circulating in it again. It's an extremely useful addon as a raid leader.

There is some cleanup work involved still around cleaning up removed spells, adding in new spells, and changing some of the spell requirements in order to be aware of the new specializations and talent trees. I will continue working on those changes as well.

Link: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/242776/Hermes.zip
    Last edited by virtual; 2012-09-15 at 03:32 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Keep us informed virtual on how this project is going!
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    Keep us informed virtual on how this project is going!
    Will do. It's a worthy cause for a great addon.

Also, noticed you're from Houston. Same. Small world.
    Last edited by virtual; 2012-09-14 at 02:38 PM.

Deleted
    after some confusion reigned: i just did an update for my guild and for the way we used hermes in our guild (sending/receiving).. i really don't have the time to fix hermes completly..

if you are still interested in the version, you can get it here:
    -be sure to add any new spells (maintenance->default spells->show >>->add) if you have an existing hermes.lua in your wtf folder(=used hermes before)

Downloadlink:
    Hermes for 5.0.1(Flawless Frostwolf-EU)

Quote Originally Posted by Remota View Post
    i just did an update for my guild and for the way we used hermes in our guild (sending/receiving)..
    So, you make everybody in your raid install this addon to be able to monitor raid-cds?
    Last edited by Vladogor; 2012-09-14 at 07:38 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by virtual View Post
    To everyone posting above for a PM of the addon ... there is a working version linked in my thread. I've also taken steps to get this code in to a repository in order to get some life circulating in it again. It's an extremely useful addon as a raid leader.

There is some cleanup work involved still around cleaning up removed spells, adding in new spells, and changing some of the spell requirements in order to be aware of the new specializations and talent trees. I will continue working on those changes as well.

Link: dl.dropbox.com/u/242776/Hermes.zip
    New Project Link: http://www.wowace.com/addons/cool-it/

I downloaded the 1st one this morning.
    It had a 2sec delay somewhat to monitor my own cds
    But since noone was online at that time i couldn't check for raid cds
    I will report back when i have time to log in wow and check.
    Just posting this in case people missed the link.

Deleted
    Thanks to this thread i got my Hermes version working. At least for a normal Raid. For LFR i managed to display all ready raid cooldowns, but only the cd's from my servers player get actual cooldowns displayed when used. Also in LFR sometimes not all cd's are shown. (e.g. 2/3 bloodlusts) A reload solves this problem, but that is not satisfying. Death and range detection seems ok.

Does someone knows where in the code the cooldown detection is written?

Quote Originally Posted by teldaril View Post
    Thanks to this thread i got my Hermes version working. At least for a normal Raid. For LFR i managed to display all ready raid cooldowns, but only the cd's from my servers player get actual cooldowns displayed when used. Also in LFR sometimes not all cd's are shown. (e.g. 2/3 bloodlusts) A reload solves this problem, but that is not satisfying. Death and range detection seems ok.
    Whose version do you use? I could not see anybody's cooldowns except mine on both Remota and virtual versions...

Whose version do you use? I could not see anybody's cooldowns except mine on both Remota and virtual versions...
    Try loading mine up and clearing your spell cache under the maintenance tab. Let me know if that helps at all.

I have some updates that I will upload in the morning.

Deleted
    as i said, i just updated hermers for my guild and for the way we use it.. so you won't see any other cooldowns until any other raidmember is also running hermes.. that's the way we used hermes since the beginning.. every raidmember has to run hermes in our raid..

---------- Post added 2012-09-15 at 10:14 AM ----------

@virtual i briefly just checked your version and the first thing i missed was the monk class ;D if i could support you in any way please let me know!
    btw both @ Hermes.lua:
    Code:
    local CLASS_ENUM = {
    	[1]		= "ANY",
    	[2]		= "DEATHKNIGHT",
    	[3]		= "DRUID",
    	[4]		= "HUNTER",
    	[5]		= "MAGE",
    	[6]		= "MONK",
    	[7]		= "PALADIN",
    	[8]		= "PRIEST",
    	[9]		= "ROGUE",
    	[10]	        = "SHAMAN",
    	[11]	        = "WARLOCK",
    	[12]	        = "WARRIOR",
    }
    spells i added:
    Code:
    	{"MONK",		115176,	nil},					--Zen Meditation
    	{"MONK",		116849,	nil},					--Life Cocoon
    	{"MONK",		115310,	nil},					--Revival
    Last edited by mmoc92307a35f7; 2012-09-15 at 08:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by virtual View Post
    Try loading mine up and clearing your spell cache under the maintenance tab. Let me know if that helps at all.

I have some updates that I will upload in the morning.
    It is now working. You have no idea how happy I am! Thank you so much!!!